Early Birthday Gift + Mini Wish List

Hi everyone! x

The countdown to my birthday is officially on: 12 days! I'm going to be 16 on October 25th; in other words, clear the roads.


Not too long ago, my parents announced that we were going to Florida. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, since I've been there a million times, but this time is different. We're going on a tour of the campus a.k.a. my dream college.

They have one of the best journalism programs in the country. I'm super excited! 




While I’m down there scoping out  the campus, I have intentions on purchasing a small souvenir or two. I’ve been browsing the UF website and there were a few things that caught my eye:




I’m in need of a lanyard for my school ID. The one my school provides for us isn’t pretty, haha.



I have a few pairs of sweatpants, but my collection is minimal. These look super comfy. I can totally see myself lounging around in these (and the vintage look is a plus!)


I’m looking forward to my adventure. I’ll be sure to take you guys along with me.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Guilianna!! I hope you have fun in Florida! Thats so exciting. Im sure your going to have such a fun time on the campus tour.

    Frankly Frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm super excited about turning 16. I will admit, I'm super nervous about the campus tour. College is right around the corner. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means the world to me as always. :) x

      Delete
  2. Happy Early birthday! enjoy the campus tour :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will! Hopefully I'll get some cool pictures to share with you guys. Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete