Review: Dream Pure BB Cream by Maybelline

Hello x

I've been meaning to do this review for quite some time now- Dream Pure BB Cream by Maybelline. This is one of my products in my everyday makeup routine. If you would like a post on that, be sure to let me know. x




It's claimed to:

-clear acne

-conceal imperfections

-minimize pores

-reduce appearance of redness

-adjust to skin tone

-hydrate and smooth

-enhance and clarify skin

-lightweight feel



My experience:

I like this product, I don't love it. I have not found that this product clears my acne, although it does reduce the appearance of redness when applied. It is lightweight and does not have a great amount of coverage. You will definitely need concealer if you need to conceal any imperfections.

On the plus side, it does leave my skin hydrated and feeling smooth. I enjoy using this product before going to school. It's easy to apply and does the trick in evening out my skin tone.


Have you tried this product? If so, what do you think?


This product: http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/BB-Cream/Dream-Pure-BB.aspx


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. I'm in need of a hydrating product and this looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very hydrating! Of course. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete