10 Pinterest Beauty Hacks

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! You probably know my obsession with Pinterest is real. With that being said, I've come across several beauty hacks I can't not share with you all. These beauty hacks are life changing. I've even added some of them into my daily routine.



(+) Use hairspray to keep brows in place.

This. Is. Genius. I like to apply one squirt of hairspray onto my spoolie. Then, I just comb through my brows lightly. My brows stay in place all day. I am never not going to apply hairspray ever again.


(+) Use tape to guide eyeliner.

I'm not the best when it comes to apply eyeliner. So, I tried using tape to guide my wing. It turned out flawless. (I only do this when I'm in a pinch because it is time consuming.)


(-) Apply heat to your eyelash curler.

There is a very slight difference. My lashes hold a stronger curl.


(+) Shave your legs with olive oil.

Honestly, I will never go back.

First, I shave my legs with my regular shaving cream. Then, I follow up with an olive oil and shave for a second time. The results are instant. My legs are left feeling insanely smooth. Now, I never go into the shower without olive oil!


(-) Use frozen spoons to reduce puffy eyes.

I actually tried this hack pretty recently. I decided to put two spoons in the freezer prior to taking a bath. I wanted my eyes to be puffy free for my senior portraits.

Personally, I prefer to use a cold cloth. It's a lot more convenient. 


(+) Apply perfume behind your knee.

Supposedly, if you apply perfume to the back of your knees it's supposed to last much, much longer. This really does work! I'm either smelling of mangos or Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted all day.


(+) Make your glossy lipstick matte.

After applying the glossy lipstick to your lips, apply a similar shade in a shimmer-free blush with your fingers. It instantly transforms your makeup look.


(+) Put your nail polish in the fridge.

Do this fifteen minute prior to applying it as it goes on smoother.


(+) Spritz some perfume on your hairbrush.

Apply one squirt of perfume on your hairbrush and run it through your hair a few times. Try to avoid your roots as it might make it greasy. This is great if you're in a rush to get out the door and in need of a quick pick me up.


(+) Clean your nails with a whitening toothpaste.

If your nails are slightly discolored, I would highly recommend this. Apply a whitening toothpaste to a nail scrub and begin scrubbing your nails. Within seconds your nails are pure white again.


What are some beauty hacks that you live by? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I am definitely going to have to use these! They do sound brilliant! x

    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Victoria! They'll definitely be some life changers!

      Delete
  2. I have done a few of these hacks like the nail polish one and tape to guide eye liner. I really want to try the olive oil one for shaving legs! Sounds like such a good idea I'm not sure how I haven't tried it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, you will absolutely love it! It changed my life- not even kidding! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
    2. Had to give you a follow up on the olive oil- IT WORKS WONDERS. It's so great! LOL can't get over how soft it leaves my skin. Ill run out of the shower with a towel just because I forgot to get the olive oil.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, V! I love this hack so much! Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. These are so so helpful! Thanks for posting this xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought so, Laura! Thanks for reading & commenting!! x

      Delete
  4. These all sound like they work really well! Thank you for sharing, I'm definitely going to have to try some of them ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, Amy! Thanks for reading & commenting! It means a lot!

      Delete
  5. I really like the perfume behind the knee trick. I haven't tried it yet but I will be sure to do so soon! My perfume always seems to be gone by the end of the day so I'm interested to see how it works for me. Thanks for sharing! ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does work. I tried it with light body mists. Does just the trick. Thanks for reading & commenting, Maddie! It means a lot!

      Delete
  6. I've tried a couple of these (cold spoons, matte lipstick), but I need to try to olive oil and perfume tricks. I love Bath and Body Works fragrance mists, but the scent never seems to last. Hopefully they work well for me. x
    - Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The olive oil trick is officially a holy grail for me. It's amazing! Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  8. Really helpful and great tips, thank you for sharing them. I am also obsessed with pinterest, it is just the best xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marina! Pinterest is definitely my favorite social media outlet to use by far. Thanks for reading & commenting. It means a lot! x

      Delete
  9. I love how strange some of these tips are haha! Definitly will have to try some!

    mybeautyandbrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thanks, Kizzi! They are so useful. Thanks for reading & commenting!!

      Delete
  10. Love the eyebrow hairspray idea, I'll have to try that one stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes! It works wonders. Thanks for reading & commenting, dear. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

AddToAny