#JuniorYear: Wishlist

Hello everyone! x

Welcome to my #JuniorYear series since school is right around the corner. I go back on the 31st of August; I can't believe it! 

Back to school shopping can be somewhat overwhelming. I love that you can completely play up your style and start fresh.

Here is my back to school wishlist:

*All images below are from Pinterest. 

Hollister Sweaters- I recently got a gift card to Hollister. I'm planning on spending some of it on some back to school sweaters. I personally love the v-neck on sweater I put on my Polyvore image. It can be paired with some skinny jeans for Monday morning mishaps, or silver jewelry for girls night out next weekend! I'll probably hit up Abercrombie, American Eagle, and Target for a few other staple pieces.



Nike Backpack- Yes? Or no? I'm kind of up in the air with getting a Nike backpack. It looks so boyish and that's so not my style. I'm think about getting a gray/mint North Face one, or I'll just stick to a Vera Bradley one. This backpack is going to be with me for nine months! I have to make the right decision. What backpack are using this year?



White Keds- I love, love, love Keds! They're comfy and stylish! I have three pairs! I simply cannot get enough. A chic white pair will definitely be perfect for any occasion! 



Foundation- I do have acne prone skin. I feel so much more confident when my skin is clear and matte. Any suggestions?



Planner- I absolutely hate the planners that my school provides for us. They're too small, therefore all of my homework is crammed. In order to be successful in school, you need to be organized- at least I do. 



White Nail Polish- Nails can easily make or break an outfit. I typically go for a blue or pink nail polish. I think white nails can be dressed up or down depending on the look I'm going for. Personally, I find the combination of black and white to be so classic. Intricate black designs can totally vamp up my look!




What's on your back to school wishlist?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

18 comments:

  1. I love back to school shopping! I'm going into Year 12 in the UK which I think is the same as Junior year? It's the first year of sixth form for us so it's the first year I get to wear my own clothes every day and not a uniform. I'm looking forward to shopping for stuff to wear - I love your picks.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not 100% sure I'll have to look into it. That's super exciting! I hope to see a few OOTDs on your blog then! Thanks for reading and commenting, Maddie! xx

      Delete
  2. You have some great picks. I love Hollister so much and their jumpers are just really classy and comfy. Plus kegs are just my fave.
    Looking forward to your next post :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Orla! I'll have to take a look when I go. I don't have too many pieces from Hollister. I'm looking forward to using my gift card. Thanks so much for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the new look of your blog girl. I love white keds and just bought my Lilly Pulitzer planner for school. Kind of makes back to school a little more fun... I will be a Junior also... Good luck!!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm in love with it! Really? I've heard such good things about Lilly Pulitzer planners. Definitely going to look into getting one for the upcoming school year. Way cool! Thanks for reading and commenting, Juliana! xx

      Delete
  4. I can't believe that we are going back to school so soon! I am a senior this year and I am ready to rock this year, I just need to buy back to school everything. As for the Nike backpack personally I'd say no, after this year you probably won't use it again so why spend so much money. I don't use foundation often but if I do I go with the Garnier BB Cream I love that stuff.
    Hope this helps!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe it! I actually go back the 31st! The countdown is on. I've been considering using an old backpack from a few years ago. Who's going to know the difference, right? I can spend that money on a better investment for myself. I'll definitely check that BB cream out. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa! You were super helpful! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Wow, your blog looks so nice! You know I've been away and I'm just catching up now.

    The main thing to remember is that this is the year before your last so make it count!

    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pauline! The person who designed my blog did a marvelous job! Thank you so much for your advice. I greatly appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog, and I'm already in love with it! Lovely post, I can't believe school is just around the corner. Summer has went so fast..well for me anyway! Looking forward to your next post :) x

    http://littleirishblogger.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know! I can't believe that school is only two weeks away. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for reading and commenting; I greatly appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  7. Can I just start by saying I adore you name? xx It's just so fun to pronounce! I actually just discovered your blog, and I'm in love. You seem so sweet! :D Good luck this school year!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sanjana. You're so sweet! I greatly appreciate your kind words. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  8. I love back to school shopping! I have have known what hand bag I want for school before I actually was off for my summer holiday! I hate the fact I have to wear a uniform, though this year I go from grey to navy!!! I love your wishlist, especially the white Keds, they look so cute!
    Ailish Elizabeth
    xx
    http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Ailish! I'm actually going next week with my mom. Super excited! That's cool! I would love to have a navy uniform. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means so much to me! xoxo

      Delete
  9. I love that nail manicure, i would look so good with pointed acrylics! great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I found it on Pinterest. Pinterest has everything! Thanks for reading and commenting, Bryony! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete

AddToAny