March Favorites


Hello everyone!

Since it's the end of the month I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. I've been loving all of these products lately. Enjoy! 

Beauty




Braided Hair Grips-My sister recently got her hands on these braided hair grips from Target. They work really well. (Plus, they're cute to wear around your wrist as opposed to a typical hair tie. I always keep at least one on my wrist, especially now that I'm always on the go.) 




Nail Polish from Ulta in the color "Pink Encore"- I absolutely love this color. It's the perfect color to transition into spring with. It's a light pink so it does give off a spring vibe, but it's also very natural looking.




Fresh Foaming Cleanser by Neutrogena- This is my new favorite makeup remover. I keep it in my shower, that way I can take care of everything at once. It cuts my skincare routine time in half. It gets rid of all of my makeup as opposed to some cleansers which don't remove all of my mascara.




Pond's Dry Skin Cream- I started using the Clinique 3 Step System; the toner was way too harsh for my skin. My skin immediately dried out. It was all red and just gross looking. It was like that for a week. I was so embarrassed! My grandma picked me up this face lotion. My skin was back to normal instantly. So thankful for this product.



Fashion


Light weight scarves- Where I live the weather is somewhat unpredictable. I've been wearing light weight scarves to keep me warm in the morning, yet they're not heavy for the mid-afternoon when it warms up. I've been constantly wearing a black and white one with Marilyn Monroe's face printed all over it. (Yes, that would be my feminist side coming out.)


*The yellow scarf is from American Eagle Outfitters. The other two scarfs are from a local market.


Peplum tops- Like the normal teenage girl I tend to get insecure about my body every now and then. I love pairing peplum tops with leggings and skinny jeans to balance out the look. 





I also have a white peplum top with black detailing. You can see it in a previous blog post by clicking here.

Other

App: Shopkick- This such a cool app. I discovered it while on Pinterest. It was one of the top 10 apps for college students to have. You can earn gift cards to participating stores by walking into the store, scanning products, and buying things. I have tried it before in Target and it worked great! (I think I used about $10 at Target.)

App: Bloglovin- I've had this app for a long time, but they recently updated. I love using it for it's convenience. If I have to stay after school for something and I finish early, which waiting for one of my parents to come pick me up, I read some of my favorite blogs.



Music


"Charlotte" by Huey Mack


"Ghost" by Jake Miller Ft. Nikki Flores


"I Want You To Know" by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez


"Talking Body" by Tove Lo

What were some of your favs this month?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny