My Spring Wish List

Hi everyone! x

Spring is right around the corner- I can barely wait! In honor of the new season I decided to share with you my spring wish list. Enjoy! x




1. White Belt // Forever New Chiara Strap Belt
Whenever I see a good deal I can't resist it. Throughout the past few months I've picked up some spring and summer dresses with white accents. A white skinny belt would be the perfect accessory to balance out the look.

2. Something Lavender // Self Esteem Cap-Sleeve Tie-Front Top
I love the  color lavender; it's so pretty and girly. I have one v-neck from Abercrombie & Fitch that's the perfect shade of lavender. My goal is to add some more lavender pieces to my wardrobe to give it more of a spring vibe.



3. New Sports Bras // Nike Pro Victory Compression Sports Bra
Soccer season is approaching! I'm super excited, but I definitely need some new sports bras for the season. I've heard some great things about Victoria's Secret sports bras, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend over $50 on one.

4. Nude Lipstick // Lipstick Sheer
 A nude lipstick would be a great addition to my lip collection. I don't have that many nude colors- come to think of it, I don't have any. I typically lean towards pinky or mauve-y shades. I want to go for more of a natural look during the spring, rather than piling on the foundation and powder. Maybe a BB cream and nude lip? Sounds good to me!



5. Bene-tint // Posietint
I've heard such great reviews about this product that I'm ready to try it out for myself. Because it's both a cheek and lip stain it will application a lot faster in the morning- which is something I crave on those mornings I want to sleep my life away.

6. Platform Shoes // Steve Madden Women's Orka Platform Shoes
I probably won't be able to walk in them, but eventually I'll get the hang of it. I want a simple pair of wedges or platform shoes. Just something to amp up my wardrobe a bit. (I am slightly vertically challenged, so a bit of height would do me good!)

7. Mango Scented Body Mist // Beach Body Mist 
Mango is my go-to scent during the spring and summer seasons. It's fruity and fun! Very appropriate for all spring and summer events- dates, work, etc. I've never tried out this scent before, but I've heard several good things about VS perfumes from Trisha Paytas on YouTube.



8. Balance Square Necklace //Balance Medium Square Bar Necklace
I was browsing Pinterest (like every other teenage girl) before bed and came across this dainty piece of jewelry. I instantly fell in love. It instantly added something to the outfit. It made it look completely put together. It would be a great addition to my wardrobe since I lean towards lower cut shirts during spring and summer. (All in good taste of course.)


What are some things on your wish list for the spring season?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. I am writing almost the same idea of post right now! I want so many of the same things.

    thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way cool! Be sure to send me a link when it's up. Thanks for reading and commenting, Christina. It means a lot to me. :)

      Delete