Get Ready With Me: A Day In Spring

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all enjoying the spring season. It feels marvelous outside. This was literally the weather outside:



Today I'm going to be sharing with you a Get Ready With Me post during the spring season. 

// Makeup //

My outfit was very casual, so I kept my makeup light as well. A simply clean foundation with a subtle glow on my cheeks. 
  • Clinique Oil Free Stay Matte Foundation
  • Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer
  • CoverGirl Oil Control Powder
  • Physicians Formula Blush (Natural)
  • Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Barely Brazen
  • Eyelash Curler: ELF
  • Calvin Klein Mascara- this is my new holy grail mascara
  • Spring Fling Lip Gloss



// Hair //

In the morning, I can be so lazy! I decided to apply heat protectant to my hair and simply straighten it. It takes me about 10-15 minutes since my hair is pretty manageable. 

// Outfit //




Please excuse the bruises on my legs from previous soccer games. They look awful.

Outfit Details-
V-Neck: Pacsun

I love the simplicity and versatility of this shirt. I purchased it back in July and I've been able to wear it every season. Towards the end of the summer I paired it with distressed capris, as fall approached I threw a cardigan over it. For the winter months, I threw on a chunky scarf and knee high boots. It's the perfect basic tee. (Plus it was a lot cheaper than Brandy Melville's!)

Skirt: Abercrombie

I love Abercrombie's clothing- it's expensive, but it lasts. I'll take quality over quantity any day. This was something I picked up on the clearance rack for the spring and summer months. It's super cute! 

Sandals: Aeropostale



These shoes are from my 6th grade graduation. Surprisingly I stand about the same height. Anyway, the fact that their brown with silver accents is perfect. They go with anything and everything! (Maine Attraction by ULTA is the nail color on my toes.)

Earrings: Claires

They're little silver crosses. I hate changing up my earrings throughout the week.

Neckless: Jared Jewelers



I got this two years ago. I'm absolutely in love with it. It's super cute!

Hair Tie: Target 

This was featured in one of my previous monthly favorites posts.



Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny