Weekend Pampering Routine

Hello everyone,

Who's ready to take a break from reality and dive into some you time? This past week has been crazy- homework, extracurriculars, etc. This weekend I decided to put off my chemistry homework and spend my Sunday relaxing.




Sleep In!

I'm always waking up early to get more accomplished. I slept in until around 10:00. Once I got myself together, I made myself a cup of Lipton tea.


Tub Time!

There is nothing more relaxing than a hot bubble bath- or better year, a bath with a Lush bomb. They're amazing! I usually come out with sparkles all over me. While in the bath, I enjoy listening to peaceful music without an electronic in front of my eyes.

During this time I wash my hair, shave my legs, wash my body, etc. It's self-explanatory.


Hydrating The Body

H2O+ is one of my favorite brands when it comes to lotions. They smell amazing and they're hydrating. I also love Bath & Body Works for stronger scented lotions.


Painting Nails

There is just something about having your nails done. When they're done, I feel a lot more confident. I typically lean towards pastels around this time of year.


Wear PJs

There is nothing wrong with chilling in your PJs on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone does it. I love wearing cute night gowns while watching romantic movies. For the past few months I've been loving The Longest Ride. It's so cute!

Me Time

Before I go to bed, I like to take the time to catch up with friends and write in my journal. I've been doing a decent job keeping up with my journal this year. Lately, I've been writing more poetry, which I am so proud of! It's one of my favorite things to do: string words together into something beautiful.


That concludes my weekend pampering routine. It's very simple, yet needed. Do you take time to yourself? If so, what is a crucial part of your routine?

Thanks for reading,

10 comments:

  1. This sounds exactly like my weekend pamper routine, isn't it great?! :)

    Lovely post!

    www.saturdays--girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so cool! Yes! I love taking the Sunday off to just relax and paint my toes. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. I really like this post! Lately, I have been dying because of chemistry + all my other subjects, so hopefully a relaxing weekend is in my future. I end up procrastinating a lot, but I definitely will try some paper routine. Nice post :)

    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I know exactly what you mean. School work can be quite stressful! Thanks for reading & commenting. I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a perfect pamper routine to me! Bubble baths are definitely a must. Lovely post, Guilianna! :)
    -Molly

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Molly! I definitely feel more relaxed after doing it. Thanks for reading & commenting. I greatly appreciate it! X

      Delete
  4. Hats off to you for pampering yourself on the weekend, after a working week I'm even too lazy to pamper myself aside from having a lie-in haha! I also do keep the PJs or a very laid back attire on too!

    http://www.missingwanderer.org/2016/02/how-to-budget-for-your-travel-plans.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a must! I feel so refreshed for the dreaded Mondays. Thanks for reading and commenting, Issy!

      Delete
  5. I never really had a weekend pampering routine since weekend for me mean drafting blog posts. But this is such a great idea and I might squeeze a pampering session next weekend! :)

    Angelie // Tagaytay Roadtrip 2016: Picnic Grove, Tagaytay City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angellie! A weekend pampering routine is a must. I feel so refreshed for the upcoming week. Would highly recommend it. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete

AddToAny