Beauty Essential: Green Concealer

Hi everyone,

Recently I discovered "green concealer". I've always been quite hesitant about purchasing it. Does it really work? The answer is yes! I was amazed!




Packaging: 2/5

I admit- it's not cute, like at all; but that doesn't mean it's not convenient. It's small enough to throw in my backpack if I'm in a rush.


Application: 5/5

It is super easy to apply. It looks like a green lipstick- apply the tip of the wedge to the blemish. Then, blend with your ring finger. It's practically gone. (Though, I do recommend applying concealer and/or foundation over it to ensure it is even.)


Durability: 4/5

Personally, I find that it doesn't last all day, but it does last a decent amount of time. Please note that I have oily skin, therefore makeup tends to slide off of my face with ease. If you are someone with normal skin, it might last all day for you.


Finish: 5/5

Prepare for TMI: Right before I get my period, I break out really bad. I felt super insecure. I tried covering it up over and over again- but nothing worked. I decided to try out the green concealer. I have nothing left to lose! The green really does cancel out the red. After you apply foundation, followed by concealer it's gone. The blemish is completely unnoticeable.


Consistency: 3/5

It's nothing special.


Price: 5/5

I purchased this product for $3.00 at my local CVS. That's a steal for the wonders this product works.


Overall: 5/5

I think this product is a steal if you have a harsh breakout. It saved me completely. My confidence was instantly rebooted.


You can purchase the product by clicking here. Again, I can't say enough good things about it.


Thanks for reading,


4 comments:

  1. I tried out a green correcting primer before and I liked it as I have a lot of redness on my skin, it canceled most of it out. Nice post!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently purchased a green primer too! I didn't realize how amazing these products really are! Thanks for reading & commenting, Ró!

      Delete
  2. This one sounds amazing! I always have a green concealer, it's just so useful!! <3 I'll have to try this one then :) Thanks for sharing!!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for reading & commenting, Carla! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so.

      Delete

AddToAny