Lilly Pulitzer Dresses Spring 2016

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog! This week I am sharing some of the highlighted pieces of the Lilly Pulitzer 2016 collection- dresses! The Lilly patterns you love and adore are back and better than ever!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I am absolutely in love with these dresses. I can't wait to get my hands on one or two before the season ends. My personal favorite from the collection is the Callisto High Collar Shift Dress (9). Navy is the perfect color for the water as far as I'm concerned. A cruise to the Bahamas is calling my name! 

My second favorite from the collection is the Sofia Lace Shift Dress (8). I think it's super classy! I can definitely see myself wearing this to a fancy dinner in Mid-July. 

You can check out other new launches on the Lilly Pulitzer Website: http://www.lillypulitzer.com. I can't wait to get my hands on some of their latest pieces!

What's your favorite dress from the collection? Comment below! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! All the dresses look so pretty! I have never heard of that brand before but I wiah I heard of it earlier.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ro! This brand is one of my favorites- it's so preppy & girly. Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it! X

      Delete

AddToAny