Sherri Hill Prom Dresses 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, maybe you even attended your school's prom? I've been dying to share with you Sherri Hill's collection of prom dresses for 2016. They are absolutely gorgeous!

Check out the slide show I made with Animoto below to see some of my favorites:



*I do not own any of the pictures in this blog post/video.
Pictures are from: https://www.sherrihill.com.

Allow me to go into some detail as to why I love these dresses so much:


Why I Love This Dress: First of all, mint is such a flattering color on this skin tone. (It also works with a variety of other skin tones too.) Secondly, I love the detailing. The floral/petal detailing is perfect for welcoming spring! 


Why I Love This Dress: This dress looks like royalty- no lie! It's so simple, yet elegant. I would definitely get my hair tied up into something curly and sophisticated. This dress definitely deserves some type of an award.


Why I Love This Dress: This dress screams heart breaker, so ladies if you're flying solo- this is the dress for you. Red is such a classy color, with that being said, the slit up to mid-thigh just ties it all together. You will most definitely be breaking some hearts. 


Why I Love This Dress: Again, the color is absolutely gorgeous. I'm a gal with blue eyes so this dress would definitely make them pop. I also love how simple this dress. It allows you to dress it up with silver accents. Go all out with diamond earrings sister!



Why I Love This Dress: Honestly. this is probably the dress I would choose for my own prom (next year). It's classy, elegant, and pretty. It's not too tight, yet I'm not swimming in it either. It's the perfect balance for me.


Why I Love This Dress: Not sure if I could rock this for my own prom, I would definitely need to get serious about my crunches, but I still love it. The silk skirt is very pretty. With the shirt being a little bit tighter there is a chic balance between the two. 


Why I Love This Dress: This dress is gorgeous! I would love to dance in this and watch the fabric spin around me. The deep v-neck adds a touch of glam to the dress which I am also in love with.


Why I Love This Dress: Though the color is a little bold for me, I still like the texture. It's gorgeous! It reminds me of something a princess would wear. 



Why I Love This Dress: This is another dress I would pick for my own prom. Again, the pastel pink screams spring to me. The intricate detailing at the neckline is so pretty! Kind of vintage looking, too!


That concludes my favorite dresses from Sherri Hill's prom dress collection. Aren't they absolutely gorgeous? Comment below telling me which one is your favorite!

Thanks for reading,

9 comments:

  1. Nice post! The dresses are all so beautiful. In Ireland, Prom is called The Debs and it is more of a drinking event than any but everyone always looks so nice. I won't have my Debs for another 2 years but I can always start looking for dresses now
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, these dresses are absolutely gorgeous. I really hope I can get my hands on one for next year. Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  2. These dresses are so pretty! Some I wouldn't be able to pull off, but they are still stunning. Prom is still two years away for me, but I can't wait to look at dresses!

    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find dress shopping so much fun! I love going to a big mall and grabbing lunch with my mom/sister. Thanks for reading and commenting, Christina!

      Delete
  3. These are all so gorgeous! I love the pastel pink one with lace bodice (number 5)!
    Charlotte <3
    https://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Thanks for reading & commenting, Charlotte! X

      Delete
  4. Fantastic prom dresses! Thanks a ton for sharing these dress inspirations here. I have been looking for wedding gown inspirations for my wedding. I will be having a beachside wedding at Malibu wedding venues. Looking for awesome beach themed wedding gowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete