A Wish For You: Thanking My Mom For Being My Mom

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I'm sharing a special company with y'all: A Wish For You. According to the website, "A Wish For You offers the delivery of a keepsake card expressing your personal and thoughtful sentiment accompanied by a small memento to share with the special people in your life." I couldn't agree with that statement more.



I decided to send a package to my mom. Throughout high school, she has encouraged me in every way possible. 

Step 1: Choose your memento.

For my graduation, my mom splurged on a Lilly Pulitzer dress. It has a gold, starfish zipper in the back. It's absolutely gorgeous. Ever since, starfish have been our thing. When I saw that A Wish For You had a pair of starfish earrings, I couldn't resist.




Step 2: Choose your card.

The card designs are handcrafted using a technique called quilling. They are absolutely gorgeous. I decided to go with a matching card. It has a popping orange starfish on it. I love it!


Step 3: Write your message.

I thanked my mom for being an over achieving mom. But, you can write anything you want on these cards. Say, "Happy Birthday!" or "Thinking of you and your family." 


I absolutely adore what A Wish For You put together for my mom. The quality of the product is wonderful! As for the packaging, it's stellar! It was beyond my expectations. I love how bright and colorful it is. Lastly, the overall process was super easy to complete. I think this is a great alternative, as opposed to just sending a text. That text is going to be deleted in no time. A memento like this lasts forever.

Definitely go checkout A Wish For You. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. That is so so cute, I love the thought and how nice it is, and how much thought you gave into it! It must be such a nice thing to receive and such a nice thing to send as well!
    Lucie, xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspsot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! I think it's the perfect all around way to send a package. Thanks for reading and commenting, Lucile! X

      Delete
  2. This is super duper cute! I love the idea of the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Wish for You is such a wonderful company! This was such a great read and I really love the sentiment behind the gift! xo
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana!

      Delete

AddToAny