February Favorites

This month has been a lot of fun. I've been spending a lot of my time at home studying and blogging. Throughout this month I've discovered some new apps and beauty essentials! 

Here are my February favorites:

Beauty




Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub- Lately, I've been breaking out a little worse than usual. I've been using this product and it's helped out quite a bit.

Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter by H2O+- This product makes my legs feel so smooth. I love using this product right after I shave. I've been using pretty often; I'll probably be using it more often since spring is right around the corner.



Fashion



Abercrombie V-Necks- Unfortunately, I only have two of these babies. They're super soft and super comfy. I wear them everywhere- to the mall, to bed, to school. They're a great versatile piece to keep in your wardrobe. *I do recommend getting them a size up for a looser fit. 

Bailey Bow UGGS in Black- Literally I've been wearing these a ton. The little satin bows on the back add a desired touch of adorable. These have been my go-to shoe with a pair of leggings and an over sized sweater for those lazy days.




Scorpio Stud Earrings from American Eagle Outfitters- If you didn't know, I am a Scorpio. I saw these earrings on sale at American Eagle back in the beginning of January. I finally decided to pull them out of my closet and put them on. Lately, they've been my everyday studs.

Apps


PhotoMath- Super cool app! I'm taking several honors courses. It can be slightly difficult to remember everything. PhotoMath allows me to take a picture of an equation, and then it will give me the steps on how to do it. It's super helpful because I have math early in the morning and by the time I get home... I might not remember every single step. I would highly recommend this app.

Beats Music- I'm still playing around with the app, but as of now I'm enjoying it. In the beginning, it asks you several questions relating to your music interest. Following that, it customizes your dashboard with some of your favorite artists. So far it's pretty cool!

CalenMob- The. Best. Calendar. App. Of. All. Time. Seriously! As you may or may not know, I got an iPad mini for Christmas. I am so grateful. Anyway, I downloaded CalenMob. It syncs all of your calendars from your google calendar to the calendar on your phone, etc. I use the app to plan doctors appointments, test dates, holidays, and blog posts! It's super helpful! 

Music




"Heartbeat Song" by Kelly Clarkson- Such a fun song to dance to with your girlfriends! 


"Love Me Like You Do" by Elle Goulding- This song is from "Fifty Shades of Grey." I'm absolutely obsessed. I would love to see the movie, but unfortunately it's rated R. If any of you have seen it, please let me know what you think.




"Earned It" by The Weeknd- So maybe I'm slightly obsessed with the album. It has a ton of awesome songs including this one. I can't stop singing it. It's literally stuck inside my head. (Sorry I didn't link the direct video. Slightly inappropriate in my opinion.)


The Veronicas Lastest Album- Upbeat and catchy! My two favorites are "Cruel" and "Cold." These two songs include their well known sweet revenge vibe. I love it!


That concludes my February Favorites.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! The music is so good.

    xx

    thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina! I definitely agree. Thanks for reading and commenting. x

      Delete

AddToAny