Abercrombie, Aerie, and Lush Haul

Hello everyone! x

So this past Saturday I went out shopping with my sister and my mom. We also met up with a family member to exchange Christmas gifts. (Yes, I know I'm a bit late on that trend, but this was the first weekend since Christmas that we were both free.)

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to brag in anyway shape or form. I've very thankful for everything.


The first thing I opened was this little box. It's a glass box from the Hallmark store. I really like the design on it since I am a complete disney fan. I'm going to store some of my expensive rings in it.


I've been really into Pandora rings. My grandmother got me one for Christmas and then my other family member gave me this one on Saturday. I'm in love with it. It's so pretty!

// Abercrombie //


Abercrombie was having an incredible sale. I obviously took advantage of it since Abercrombie is one of my favorite stores.

The first thing I picked up was this cropped sweater. I wanted to get some use out of it for school so I went with a large. I figured I could wear my Sky High Jeggings from American Eagle with it, therefore no skin will be exposed.


My mom found this skirt. For the spring season I really wanted a circle skirt that I could dress up or down. This is more of a casual skirt, but with a few silver accessories I can easily amp it up for summer date nights.



Some sleep shorts; I really like the floral pattern especially for spring. They'll be nice just to lounge around the house in.


This was a total steal! I believe it was $20 or something like that. It's so soft! Some nike kicks, leggings, sports bra, and this sweatshirt- hello Sundays! 

// Aerie //


Aerie was also having a decent sale. I picked up this pajama set for a reasonable price.


I don't care who you are, you can never have enough pairs of black leggings. Black leggings are a holy grail item by a far. They're so comfortable!


I love this shirt! It's covered in butterflies. I got it in a size up so I could wear it out and about over leggings. (I'm not sure if it's a sleep shirt or an actual day shirt. Either way, I'm going to wear it out.)


Super cute socks! I love wearing "taller" socks when wearing boots because I hate the feel of the leather against my bare ankles. Therefore, I took my jeans into my socks. Hopefully you don't find this weird.


Because I spent over a certain amount of money in Aerie, I got this Spring Fling lotion for free. I'm excited to try this out when spring comes around.

I also picked up my free bra. Their rewards program is pretty sweet.

// Lush //


If you don't love Lush you don't exist. I first picked up this bubble bar that smells of oranges. It smells absolutely divine!


While I was in Lush I was tempted to try everything. I decided to ask about this Valentine's Day special. Yes, I fell in love. Yes, I had an impulse buy. But it was completely worth it because my lips currently feel like a baby's bottom.


Just because I can't leave there without getting a sample, I decided to try this soap.


And that concludes my haul. Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love lush products so much :)

    Tayla | www.daisychains16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tayla! Loved your Denman D3 Kiss brush review. Will definitely be looking into that. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://mylifeinatab.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/2-blog-awards_28.html
    Neriah | My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Neri! I greatly appreciate it. I saw your answers and loved them. Thanks again! x

      Delete

AddToAny