April Favorites

Hi everyone! x

May starts this Friday. Can you believe it? Just one more month of school... Then I'll be a junior- it's crazy! 

This month I have several favorites- beauty, fashion, music, and some random things that I've been gravitating towards. Enjoy! x

Beauty





Ulta Romantic Eyeshadow Quad- I'm in love with this quad. It has such beautiful colors. I do tend to lean toward a natural look, but for the night time I like to intensify my eyes. 





Ulta Mascara- This mascara does just the trick. I specifically use it for school because it separates my lashes and lengthens them. It doesn't clump them together or make them "too" black, which is something I like for the day time. 




"Spring Fling" Lotion by Aerie- I received this lotion as a freebie when I spent over a certain amount of money at Aerie. It does have a very strong scent, so a little does go a long way. I typically just apply it to my elbows, legs, and feet when I get out of the shower. The excess I just rub up on my arms. 






Fashion


American Eagle 3 Ring Set-  A little over a month ago I went shopping with one of my girl friends. We had a blast! I stopped in American Eagle just to browse around. I picked up a bohemian styled shirt and this ring set. They literally go with everything. They have made their way into my everyday jewelry.




Pandora Ring "Intertwined"- This ring was a Christmas gift, but I has to exchange it for size. The right size finally came in about a month and a half ago. I'm absolutely in love with it. It's so pretty! 




Other


App: PhotoWonder- I was watching Michelle Phan's video on her tech favorites. This app is incredible. My selfies have never looked better! 

Spotify- I've always love Spotify- I have the the app on my cell phone, iPad, and my desktop. I've been making a lot of different playlists lately. 

Ring of index cards- I love having a ring of index cards with me in my school bag/purse when I'm out and about. (My Creative Writing instructor actually suggested this. Ever since I got my hands on a ring of cards I haven't stopped using them.) They're great for recording blog topic ideas and planning posts.

Music


"Forget" by Marina and The Diamonds



"Break Up In A Small Town" by Sam Hunt

I never thought that she'd get down on someone I know. 


"Ex To See" by Sam Hunt

You don't want me, you just want your ex to see.


Sam Hunt is an overall favorite this month. He has such a unique style and his songs are so relatable. Two of my favorite songs by him are "Break Up In A Small Town" and "Ex To See," you should totally check them out. Let me know what you think! 

I've also been obsessed with Tove Lo- from "Love Ballad" to "Not On Drugs" to "Over." I'm obsessed with her work. Her music is very blunt- which is something I love. It's also very relatable. Her albums have been on repeat on my Spotify account. 


That concludes my April favorites. What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

6 comments:

  1. The Ulta mascara sounds amazing, pitty it isn't in Ireland though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how natural it looks. Darn! Thanks for reading and commenting Ro! Loved your April Favorites! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that quad where did you get it I need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It lasts pretty long too! I got it from Ulta Cosmetics. Thanks for reading & commenting, it means a lot to me. X

      Delete
  3. The eyeshadow quad looks so pretty, so upset we can't get it in the UK! I love Tove Lo too, she is just so amazing! Loved your April favourites! 🙌🏼xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ailish! I love Tove Lo. She doesn't get enough credit. Loved yours as well. Thanks for reading and commenting. xx

      Delete