Taylor Swift 1989 Tag

In honor of Taylor Swift going on tour in a few days, here is the 1989 tag:



1. Welcome To New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
I tried to narrow it down to one, but that didn't happen. Here are my top 3: Miami, New York, and Paris. I would honestly love to live in any city in Florida, mostly for the weather. New York is such a beautiful city overall. I love every aspect of it. As for Paris, that's my far fetched one. My goal is to go there before I die.




2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you, but is actually false?
I'm not really sure how people perceive me to be honest; I keep to myself.


3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable? 
My Michael Kors scarf that I got for Christmas makes me feel completely unstoppable. It gives me a boost of confidence whenever I'm having a bad hair day or a really bad breakout.



This was from winter break. My family traveled out to Hershey, Pennsylvania. So much fun!


4. Out of The Woods // What is the one thing you are afraid of?
Rejection. I'm not scared of anything more than I am of rejection. You will never find me asking a guy out because I don't want to get rejected. You will never find me trying out for a travel soccer team because I fear the word no. You will never find me doing anything that could possibly lead to the result of me being rejected. (I have mini panic attacks every now and then just thinking about college applications.)


5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
This might come off as slightly harsh, but I believe things happen for a reason. With that being said, if they walked out of my life for a reason, that reason should be pretty valid. If we just can't get along, fate is signaling something. If someone screws up their life doing something I don't believe in morally, fate is signaling something.



If I had to pick someone, I would pick my grandmother who passed away a few years ago. I heard she was an incredible woman. It's unfortunate that I never got the chance to interact with her at the age that I'm at- I feel like I would have had a lot more to say.


6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Surprisingly, the most recent experience took place in 9th grade. My first "real" boyfriend broke up with me after a party. That Monday morning the word spread pretty quickly and all of his friends were constantly putting me down. It finally ended as time progressed, but I'm pretty sure I went home everyday after school and sang to Tay's hit "Mean" into my hairbrush.

This is a storage book. It holds some memory pieces in it: pictures, gifts, etc.

Yes, I was that girl. And yes, it made me feel better. Now I have "Shake It Off." Thank you Miss. Swift!


7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I wish my blog would take off. That would be a really cool experience.


8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
I'm a sixteen year old girl in high school- yes. It was only one major time that I can actually recollect the experience completely. We just didn't agree on "certain things" so that led to a ruthless falling out.


9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered for doing what I love despite what people think: writing (and hopefully inspiring). That's my biggest goal in life: to inspire.


10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favorite pickup line?
How can I know so many digits of pi, but not the 7 digits of your phone number?
Yeah, I'm in an honors math class above my grade level. That pickup line was necessary. Here's to all you math geeks out there!


11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My confidence. In middle school my confidence was knocked down a bit. I had braces and suffered from really bad acne. Now that I'm getting older my acne has dialed down quite a bit. As a sophomore in high school I feel totally confident in who I am and who I want to be.





I dedicate a lot of time to myself now- working out, meditating, writing, and anything else that allows me to break down my walls.

12. I Know Places // Where is one place you will always feel safe?
Honestly, my room is the one place where I will always feel safe. It's a very cozy area where I can do whatever I want- listen to music, write in my journal, work on my blog, and everything else you can imagine. It's a very peaceful, welcoming place, if I do say so myself. (I can also dance around in the middle of it while belting out Taylor's songs- thinking of certain people.)


13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life? How did you learn it?




Like Taylor, I had to learn how to let go of people, in general.

Background story: I was in this relationship with this genuine guy- he was your average person- so to speak. The relationship started off well, but then as time proceeded it was kind of an emotional roller coaster. His emotions were hard to read; I couldn't tell if I had done something wrong or what. I kind of knew the relationship was coming to an end- the "drought" was happening.We finalized it. It was officially over. After a few days the rain came pouring down. I wasn't drowning in sorrow or pity. I was drowning in rejoice. That negative energy fogged up my optimism. That was not okay.

Going through the motions taught me that not all people are going to accept me for who I am and my morals; and I'm okay with that. You simply have to be okay with that.


If you are just as in love with Taylor Swift as I am, you should totally do this tag. Be sure to let me know if you do, I'd love to read it.

Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, a Taylor Swift tag? I'm in love!! I might post my own soon!!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when I found it. You most definitely should! Be sure to send me a link if you do. :) X

      Delete
  2. I freaking love this tag. I wish I could see one of her concerts :( Love your answers here! Isn't it amazing how many relatable themes and deeper meanings we can find in Taylor's catchy tunes? I might do this tag myself ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, M! I'm going to see her in June. I cannot wait! I'm super excited. You most definitely should do the tag. If you do, please send me a link! xx

      Delete