Review: Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss by Clinique

Hi everyone! xo

It seems as if it has been forever since I last did a review. I have been loving this specific lip gloss by Clinique. Click here to check this product out.

"Currant" 


How did I obtain this product?
I bought this product with a gift card I got for my birthday a few months ago.

Packaging: 4/5
Clinique's packaging is very classic. The packaging simply doesn't compare to Benefit or Too Face cosmetics, but the clean and simple design of it is highly desired upon in my eyes.

Application: 5/5
I love that this product is in a tube. I find that it's super easy to reapply throughout the day. Right before lunch and after gym I like to touch up my makeup- oil absorbing sheet and a quick reapplication of gloss. It's super easy to just grab and go!



Durability: 2/5
I find that this product does not last that long. So I do find myself reapplying it several times a day, if I'm not too lazy to do so.

Finish: 5/5
I love the finish of this product. I don't put a chap stick on before this product or a lipstick under it. This product alone is all I need for a sheer shine. Personally, I love it for school.

Consistency: 5/5
When a lip gloss isn't sticky it's a 5/5 to me!

Price: 4/5
This product retails for $16.00. It is a higher end product and it does work fairly well; I would say it's definitely worth the price.



This product is definitely a 9/10. Despite the longevity of the product, I would still like to purchase another lip gloss for the spring and summer months.

Have you ever tried this product? If so, how did you like it? If not, what is your go-to lip balm?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment