Summer Wishlist

Hello everyone,

Summer is in the air, everyone! I'm so excited!



Here is my wish list for the summer season. Some of the things are a bit pricey, but I found some dupes! Who doesn't love a good bargain?!

Since I'm starting my college courses this summer I really want to get something sharp. I'll probably be the only 16 year old in the class, therefore it's important I make a good impression. After class I plan on volunteering at a local hospital. This bag is so versatile it will go with my "college wear" and my uniform. 



$88 isn't that expensive for a pair of high-quality Sperrys. I currently own a pair of Sperrys, but they've survived two long years and I'm not sure they can handle a third. For my hospital uniform I have to wear either black shoes or tan ones. Everyone there typically wears Sperry's because they're comfy and cute. (Plus, I can dress them down for everyday wear too!)



This summer I intend on having a summer fling. I'm going to start my college courses, volunteer at the hospital, go to the beach, etc. I have to meet a hot guy- who is also respectful, intelligent, and doesn't smoke pot- somewhere! Right? I don't need to impress him with $500 sandals. I found a pair at Macy's for 1/8 of the price. They'll be great for dressing up outfits for romantic summer dates.


The romper in my Polyvore collage is no longer available at TopShop. It retails for approximately $63. I own one romper. I would love to get my hands on a few more because they're so easy. When my future boyfriend and I go on dates this summer, a solid colored playsuit would look great with a statement necklace. The time will come, I promise you.


Here, Taylor rocks a black romper with white floral detailing. She walks the streets with her signature red lip and yellow pumps. Classic! 

If you guys don't know Juliana Grace, you should definitely check her out. Back in December she did a blog post reviewing Jamberry Nails. She gave them an excellent review. I've seen these nail wraps trending on Pinterest and Instagram. I really want to get my hands on them- especially in Cabana. Mint is my favorite color!


The question is, who doesn't want this bathing suit? It's gorgeous! First off, I love the color. Again, mint is my go to color. I personally think it looks great with my skin tone. Secondly, I love how flattering it looks on the model. It looks like it gives a nice amount of support to the upper half. As for the bottom half, you can choose between the full coverage bottom or the thong for you daring gals!


The only complaint I have about it is the price. $89 for a swimsuit that I'm going to wear at most 3 times this summer is a little ridiculous. Maybe if I had a pool membership like I did in previous years I would splurge. Despite the price, I love it.


What are some of the things you're longing for this summer season? 

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

6 comments:

  1. Triangl bikinis really are so beautiful and look like really nice quality! I still couldn't imagine spending so much on something I'll get minimal use out of. Wonderful wishlist! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly! I know; they're super chic. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one in the future. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and following. It means so much to me. I'll be sure to follow back. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ah I love this post, Guilianna. The MK bag is amazing, mine is slightly smaller and it holds so much. It is definitely worth the price. I feel like you were very real in this post (if that makes sense). I have a summer job so hopefully I can afford a triangl this summer. I love them so much. Maybe we can meet up over the summer!

    thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I remember! We did a collaboration post and I had the opportunity to see it. It's so classy! I absolutely adore it! Thanks! I try to let me personality show within all of my posts. I would love if we could meet up over the summer. That would be so much fun! Thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I would really like a Triangl bikini, they look so good and comfortable too! Also love the nails, they're perfect for summer.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so expensive! I saw someone wearing one while I was in Florida. Gorgeous! Would love to get my hands on some of the those nail wraps too. Thanks for reading & commenting! xoxo

      Delete

AddToAny