Florida June 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer vacation. So far, my summer has been fantastic! A few hours ago I just got back from Orlando, Florida. I wanted to show you some pictures from my trip. Enjoy! x


Day 1









Our first full day was an absolute blast! We went tubing at Sammy Duvall. Later we came back to the room, showered, and then we went to Planet Hollywood for dinner.

My Outfit Details:
Dress: Macys
Sandals: Aeropostale
Sunglasses: Ray Bans

Natalie's Outfit Details:
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Flip Flops: Michael Kors

Day 2


It was a very relaxing day.


My Outfit Details:
T-Shirt: Under Armor
Shorts: Under Armor
Kicks: Nike





Here are some pictures from the boardwalk. We went to ESPN to catch the Women's World Cup game. The USA won against Columbia. Later last week they also won against China. My whole family is looking forward to seeing them during the semi finals.

Day 3


My Outfit Details:
Blouse: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sandals: Aeropostale
Purse: Michael Kors
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Sunglasses: Ray Bans





The Florida Mall was amazing! They have a Roxy store that I went slightly crazy in. I got such cute stuff. (A haul will be coming soon!)

Day 4



I decided to head to the pool by myself to clear my head and simply relax. It was a great start to my day.


My mom and I went to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. I purchased a swimsuit cover up and some Nike headbands. I also purchased some bras and underwear from Vanity Fair. 



Later we went to Downtown Disney and saw Inside Out. It was so cute!



Since AMC had a free refill on their popcorn my sister and I took advantage of it. Before going back to the theater, we snapped this cute pic! 

Day 5 


Since we had some spare time, we decided to check out Fort Wilderness Lodge, another hotel. 


As you can see, it's absolutely gorgeous. 

Day 6





To kick off our last day we hit up my favorite place to eat for breakfast. They have the most delicious pancakes.


We then rented speed boats and enjoyed the gorgeous scenery.  





My Outfit Details:
Blouse: TJ Maxx 
Shorts: Kohls
Flip Flops: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Bans

Natalie's Outfit Details:
Tank: Old Navy
Sports Bra: Old Navy
Shorts: Aeropostale
Flip Flops: Adidas

Day 7



Day 8

Since our flight was cancelled we had another day to spend lounging around the hotel.


I went out onto the porch/deck and wrote in my journal. I was having some strange dreams.


Outfit Details:
Bathing Suit: LA Blanca
Cover Up: Izod
Flip Flops: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Bans



To conclude the vacation, we went to the Swan & Dolphin hotel to miniature golf. 

It was such a fun experience. I'm so lucky to go to Florida 1-3 times a year. I absolutely love spending time with my family under the Florida sun. 

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I would never be that active during any holiday ever >.< Glad you had fun! The weather looked nice as well compared to here. English weather...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, my family is always on the move- I find it hard for myself to keep up sometimes. Hopefully things will brighten up in the U.K soon. Thanks for reading and commenting Pauline! xoxo

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a really great holiday! We're having a heatwave in the UK currently so it's really warm and sunny but most people are still in school - I've only started my summer break because I left secondary (high) school this year and we leave after our exams in late may/early June. I'd love to visit Florida at some point in the future.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's good that it's nice and warm. I hate the cold so much! I can't stand when it snows here. Congratulations! That's super exciting! You most definitely should. Thanks for reading and commenting, Maddie! It means so much to me. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I got so excited reading this post, I've never been to American but oh my god the cinema and the free popcorn refill thing was so cool! And I love your Abercrombie and Fitch shorts. Looks like you had such a great time, and the first picture from the plane is so cool! Whenever I try and take pictures from the plane I just find it such a struggle to get a nice one!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Libby! That's so sweet! Same here, it was super difficult to take a nice picture while on the plane- especially since my sister had the window seat. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Love your blog, btw. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog post! It looks like you had an amazing time, I'm so jealous, I don't finish school for another week and a bit, though it is mostly end of term trips to the beach and end of year trips to Alton Towers! I love the shorts from Abercrombie&Fitch, they are super cute!
    Ailish Elizabeth
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ailish! I wish you the best of luck on your exams and everything! Thank you! Abercrombie is definitely one of my favorite stores. Thanks for reading and commenting; it means so much to me. xoxo

      Delete

AddToAny