Full Body Blaster Workout

Hello everyone! xx

I've never felt so confident in my entire life with this workout routine I've been doing. This routine covers every part of your body which is something I love. I'm working my abs, arms and legs- all in one shot!

Gear up!
Having cute workout clothes is a must. Recently I went to a Roxy store at The Florida Mall. They were having an amazing sale; I couldn't resist picking up this two piece workout set. I also wear adidas ankle socks and Nike kicks.




Get your playlist ready!
Spotify is one of my favorite apps to save artists, make playlists and share music with friends. I specifically have a playlist for this workout.
  1. "All The Way" by Timeflies
  2. "Want To Want Me" by Jason Derulo
  3. "Paperweight" by Bella Thorne 
  4. "The Night Is Still Young" by Nicki Minaj
  5. "Emotion" by Carly Rae Jepsen
  6. "2 Hands On Deck" by Tinashe 
  7. "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar 
  8. "Sparks" by Hillary Duff
  9. "Bitch, Please!" by Jessi Smiles
  10. "Bloodstream" by Ed Sheeran ft. Rudlmental 
  11. "Double Tap" by Jordin Sparks
  12. "Lovin' So Hard" by Becky G
  13. "Should've Been Us" by Tori Kelly 
  14. "I Don't Wanna Let You Go" by Stephanie Scott
  15. "Good For You" by Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
Warm up your muscles.
I like to spend approximately 10-15 minutes on my treadmill while maintaining a light jog. Afterwards, I do some dynamic stretching to keep the blood moving around in my body. PumpUp includes the warm up in the workout.



Warm Up:
  • Vertical Arm Swings (30 Seconds)
  • Leg Swings (30 Seconds)
  • Lateral Squat (30 Seconds)
  • Horizontal Arm Swings (30 Seconds)
  • Seal Jacks (30 Seconds)
The PumpUp app plans my workout; and I do it.
I typically rotate between workouts every Tuesday and Thursday. This is my go-to workout when I have time and I'm feeling motivated. (Plus, you can modify the workout to fit your abilities.)



Strength:
  • Glute Bridge (2 Sets x 6 Reps)
Conditioning:
  • Seal Jacks (3 Circuits x 30 Seconds)
  • Prisoner Squat (3 Circuits x 30 Seconds)
  • Burpee Push-Up (3 Circuits x 30 Seconds)
Core:
  • Oblique Crunch (3 Circuits x 30 Seconds)
  • Crunch (3 Seconds x 30 Seconds)
  • Oblique Mountain Climber (3 Seconds x 30 Seconds)
Cardio:
  • Treadmill (9 Minutes)
Cooldown:
  • Glute Stretch (30 Seconds)
  • Pec Stretch (30 Seconds)
  • Lying Quad Stretch (30 Seconds)
  • Shoulder Stretch (30 Seconds)
  • Quadriceps Stretch (30 Seconds)
Treat yourself.
It's important to stay motivated, therefore you continue to want to workout. Afterwards, I treat myself to a smoothie or hot bubble bath. Either way, I think it's important to reward yourself for your hard work. 



This is such a great workout. Yes, you do feel the burn after the first several times, but it makes you feel amazing afterwards. I felt so confident just after doing it twice. I was dying to go to the pool and show off my body. 

What does your workout routine look like? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, it's really helpful! :) Those clothes you got are so beautiful and they look so comfy!
    And I must say I just can't stop looking at the picture with the chocolate and fruits <3 hahaha

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so, so much! Just purchased them a few weeks ago. We can blame Pinterest for those tasty treats, ahah! Thanks for reading and commenting, Carla! It means a lot to me. xoxo

      Delete

AddToAny