Summer Morning Routine

Hello everyone! xx

Lately my summer mornings have been a little busier than usual because I'm currently enrolled in a college class to help ease my course load when my time comes.

Here is my summer morning routine:

6:00 A.M.



Right now my alarm sings "Welcome To New York" at 6:00 a.m. in the morning. It's a true struggle. I showed a picture of my journal because as soon as I wake up because I record my dreams. This book holds everything: my dreams, poems, colleges I hope to visit, future aspirations, etc. I hold it near and dear to my heart.


6:15-6:45 A.M.



Some sort of workout takes place. Usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays I do a full hour workout using PumpUp, but on Mondays and Wednesdays, I do 30 minutes of a quick activity- just to wake me up. Today my sister and I decided to kick the soccer ball around in our yard. (Fun Fact: This past spring season was my last soccer season. I'm quitting because my school course load is going to be insane!)

6:45-7:30 A.M.



I try to shower for less than 20 minutes, but it usually doesn't happen. During this time frame I shower, wash my face, moisturize, and anything else that involves prepping my skin. 

7:30-8:00 A.M. 



Breakfast time! While my skin is absorbing the ingredients (and my hair is drying), I like to make a pot of tea and make myself breakfast. Here I'm having cereal and a granola bar- it's healthy and energizing enough for class!

8:00-9:00 A.M.



Sometimes this process can take 10 minutes, other times it can take 2 hours, either way this is my time to get ready. Click here to view "My Everyday Summer Makeup Routine". 

9:00-9:30 A.M. 



Catch up time! In this 30 minutes I spend time reading, blogging, watching YouTube videos, or just browsing social media. Typically I spend this time prepping for my college class. On Thursdays, the last day of the week I have class, we spend time discussing current events in which The New York Times covered. I love, love this part of class. It's so much fun, especially since I want to become a journalist in the future. 

That concludes my morning routine. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I got it for Christmas. Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll be sure to pay your blog a visit. :)

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are so good! Love how you start the day out recording your thoughts and literally getting moving--I find that these are some of the best ways to put your best foot forward for the whole day!

    -smilesifyXO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I absolutely love doing that. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I'll be sure to pay your blog a visit in the near future. :)

      Delete