Autumn: Beauty and Fashion Lookbook

Hello everyone,

This week I have a mini fall lookbook for you with some pictures my sister and I got professionally done. I absolutly love how they turned out, especially the first one of Natalie and I. It's my new profile on most, if not all of my social media profiles.



In this post I'll include two outfit options and some makeup products to keep you looking trendy this autumn:



Natalie's Outfit:

Blouse: American Eagle Outfitters // Not Available

Leggings: Aerie //  $15.95

Boots: UGGS // $205

Bracelets: Alex & Ani // $28



My Outfit:

Sweater: Roxy // $59.50

Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters // $39.95

Boots: Lauren Conrad // $99.99 


Transitioning to fall with makeup is so much fun. Say hello to smokey eyes and berry lip; and let's not forget a matte foundation!

Makeup Products:

Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion Fragrance Free 30 SPF by Eucerin

Dream Matte Mouse in Medium Beige by Maybelline

Skinclearing Blemish Concealer in Fair by Neutrogena



Skinclearing Mineral Powder in Natural Ivory by Neutrogena

READY Blush in The Proposal by Bareminerals



Eyeshadow Primer Original by Urban Decay

READY Eyeshadow in The Escape by Bareminerals


Amped Lashes Mascara by Ulta


XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Fabulous Fushia by Essence

All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay

Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume by Taylor Swift 




These are definitely my go-to fall products. I love how all of these products are very natural, yet you can still build them up if you're looking to intensify your look a bit. Next week I'll be posting a day in my life since it will be my birthday this Sunday. I'm super excited!


I hope you all enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a great look book :) I love your Roxy sweater, it's really cute!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! I wear it all the time. Thanks for taking the time to read this post & comment! It means so much to me. xx

      Delete

AddToAny