My 17th Birthday Wishlist

Hello everyone!

Today I have a super exciting post for you all. Since I'm turning 17 on October 25th, I thought I would share with you my birthday wishlist. Let me know what you think I should put at the very top of my list! 



You Can Never Be Overdressed or Overeducated Notebook by Kate Spade

This notebook is super cute! In general, I found myself needing a new journal since I filled up my Taylor Swift spiral. I'm thinking of going with something a little bit nicer since I plan on keeping my journals from here on out. (I actually have some "journals" that I wrote in 6th and 7th grade. My writing was tremendous, yet my thoughts were hilarious. I can't believe I still have them!)


The Taylor White Headphones in White/Rose by FRENDS

Every beauty guru on YouTube has these headphones and they seem to really enjoy them. I'm not much of a beats person-they're way too big, but these are fashionable headphones. I can definitely see myself wearing these in place of the typical apple earbuds. 


Sterling Silver Quietly Spoken Ring by Pandora

I am a lover of all things Pandora. I currently own two rings from the Pandora collection. This one is very simple. I love the fact that it's called Quietly Spoken because I'm not much of a babbler in the real world. It definitely defines my personality.


Scorpio Bangle by Alex and Ani

For my 16th birthday I received my first Alex and Ani bangle with a heart on it. It goes with everything in my wardrobe. For Christmas I encountered two more. I love the way they look on my wrist and the versatility of them. I came across the zodiac bangles awhile ago on Pinterest... I love them!


Ruby Murray Nail Laquer Vernis by Butter London

Every time I go into Ulta, I always make my way over to these beautiful polishes, but can't ever force myself to buy one for $15. I've read so many fantastic reviews and I can't wait any longer; I must get my hands on them!


Cable Knit Sweater Dress in Beige by Chicwish

Lately, I've been loving the sweater dress trend. I remember I had a few sweater dresses in the third/fourth grade, but I never repurchased them because they weren't considered "cool" by my classmates. Now that I'm older, I'm falling back in love with the trend.


*Checkout my Pinterest board, 'On The Wish-List' for things I pin despite the ocassion:


Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Everything on your list is so gorgeous! x I found myself in love with nearly all the items. I may just have to put them on my own birthday list next year!
    The Alex and Ani bracelet is just so pretty, Guilianna. Which ones do you already have?
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sanjana! I already have a key, a lock, and a simple heart. They go with everything! I'm hoping to get my hands on a few more- they recently released a Disney collection! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. Your birthday is so soon! I really like the things you picked out. I hope you get what you want!

    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited! Thank you so much, Christina! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is such an incredible wishlist! The notebook by Kate Spade is so pretty, and happy advanced birthday! Yaaaay <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bash! I'm super excited. I appreciate you reading & commenting, it means a lot! xo

      Delete
  4. Great wish list. I would put the headphones on top. :)

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello !
    Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
    The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
    The "directory" is 27 million visits, 198 countries of the world! and more than 19,000 blogs.
    In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
    Activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
    Thank you for your understanding
    I wish you an excellent day
    sincerely
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
    We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chris. I'll be sure to check out your platform as soon as I get the chance to. I look forward to working with you among other bloggers. Thanks again!

      Delete