My 17th Birthday Photo Diary

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I officially turned 17; I can't believe it! Awhile back, my mom and I discovered this local Mexican restaurant, I've been dying to go there ever since. It was so delicious!






Outfit Details:

Sweater: Abercrombie

Jeans: American Eagle

Boots: Lauren Conrad

Earrings: Pandora

Bracelets: Alex and Ani


On Friday, my mom put six special goody bags in my lunch for my friends and myself. My mom always puts something cute and fun together for my birthday. Last year, I got a huge card that sang the chicken dance song; and let's not forget the confetti that fell all over me when I opened it. She's so sweet!


On Saturday, we actually celebrated my birthday because my family had "soccer" plans. We went to this local Mexican joint, it was delicious!


My parents also surprised me with my favorite kind of cake. I get this cake every year; it's my favorite!


What would an autumn birthday be without pumpkin picking? We went to this farm, which is about an hour a way. It's so cute.





And on Sunday, the big day, we took it easy. I did a ton of homework and my parents gave me my gifts. I am so thankful for everything; they went above and beyond. 







I hope you enjoyed this photo diary of my 17th birthday. I'm getting so old! When is your birthday?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

10 comments:

  1. Aw Happy Birthday! Love the pictures! Wait until you turn 18 then you'll feel like your old 17 is nothing aha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma! Oh, no! My parents are constantly joking about "kicking me out", I am so not ready for all of that reaponsibility! Thanks for reading & commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  2. How have I missed your birthday? x I guess schoolwork got in the way of me checking my blog roll, Guilianna. Happy 17th Birthday! ♥ I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful year for you.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sanjana! I completely understand. I am behind on so many of my favorite blogs because of school work. I seem to be drowning in on some nights. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means the world to me!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! You look so lovely in your pictures and I adore this photo diary post! So upset I haven't been able to read your blog more often. Good thing I have time to catch up now! <3
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! I completely understand. I'm so far behind on all of my favorite blogs. School is definitely taking over my life. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on this post. It means the world to me! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! 17 is not old at all! You still have o much ahead of you. I will be 16 in May, and even though I feel old sometimes; we are all so young still. And think about this... next year you'll be an adult.

    Christina/ thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina! I know, I can't believe it! I'll be able to vote for the elections! That's insane! Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete
  5. Wait until you're 18 and having a teen life crisis because you're almost 20. >.<
    19 in a couple of weeks!

    Hope you had fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so not ready for all of that responsibility. Happy early birthday, Pauline! Thanks for taking the time to read this post and comment on it. xo

      Delete

AddToAny