Must-Haves For Fall

It's been such a long time since I've done a collab on my blog. I thought it was time to introduce you guys to a fun blogger: Chandis Lilly. We decided to put a list together full of our fall must-haves. I have products from not only the beauty and fashion category, but the "random" department as well. I hope you all enjoy this post!



Mascara: One by Calvin Klein

Intense lashes are a definite must for me. This mascara keeps it natural enough for school, yet it darkens my lashes and separates them. I absolutely love making my lashes bolder for the fall season.




Lipstick: Color Whisperer in Made-It-Mauve by Maybelline 

Maybelline lip products are definitely one of my favorites. I literally own every Baby Lips possible. Plum and mauve shades for the fall are definitely a signature look for me. I love this lipstick because you can apply a sheer coat for class and build it up for Friday night mischief. Love, love, love it!




Purse: Michael Kors

Unfortunately I do not know the name of this style, I purchased it an outlet store a year or two ago. It's definitely one of my favorite purses for fall. Anything big and chunky, oh and brown steals my heart at this time of year. Plus, it holds anything and everything I need since I tend to hold a lot more during the fall and winter months! You can't go wrong with a brown/tope bag.



Shoes: Black Flats by So

I purchased these flats at Kohls years ago. I live up North, it's beginning to get slightly breezy outside, but not to the extent of boots and scarves. Artist jeans, a cardigan, a few bangles, and these shoes instantly take your boring outfit into "I Tried So Hard, Not Really, But You Think So" kind of ordeal.



Planner: Lilly Pulitzer

I've never been a true lover of Lilly Pulitzer, but the more and more I discover her work, I adore it. This planner is super cute! I definitely need a planner since school just started. This planner helps me organize my homework, test dates, after school activities, blog post ideas, etc. It's super helpful!




Food: Orville Redenbachers Naturals Simply Salted Popcorn

Snacks are a must when I first come home from school. I've been loving this popcorn lately because it reminds me of fall. I love laying out the couch in my PJs, watching a romantic film, while snacking on this. Plus, it's 100% whole grain!



Music: Badlands (Deluxe) by Halsey

Halsey is addictive. Her music is so powerful. I specifically love the songs "Roman Holiday", "Colors", and "Strange Love". During my free periods you can pretty much guarantee I'll be listening to this album. It's sick!


That concludes my fall must-haves. I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites for the season. What are some of your must-haves for fall? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh popcorn this is a must for sure! As well as red lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I love myself some good fall treats. Thanks for reading & commenting, Vanessa! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, the mascara looks amazing! I love Badlands too, Halsey's music is just so good, I think my favourite songs have got to be either 'New Americana' or 'Colors' both are fantastic!
    Love
    Ailish Elizabeth
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ailish! I love Halsey. I'm absolutely obsessed with her work. Thanks for reading and commenting. xx

      Delete

AddToAny