De-Stressing Routine + Products

Hi everyone,

So, let's face it: School. Is. Stressful. There's no doubt about it. Keeping up with honors pre-calculus, doing community service, attempting to "flirt" with my crush, and balancing a social life is the definition of stress.

*I typically like to take the time to do this on a Sunday night because Fridays and Saturdays are pretty busy for me.

Here's my de-stressing, or pampering routine:



1. I draw my bath. A bath full of bubbles is perfect to detox the body. You can't forget bubbles! They're the best part!



2. While my bath is running I remove all makeup from my face. Because the bath is so warm, the makeup will seep into my pores. 



3. I love using face masks while I'm in the bath, but because my skin is so sensitive right now I stuck to just using my prescribed cleansers. This duo has been working wonders for my skin, but they can't seem to keep up with all of the excess oil that's produced right before a certain time of month.

4. Giving my hair a treatment instantly makes me start to feel relaxed. I recently ran out of my favorite deep cleansing conditioner, Ojon's Rare Deep Blend conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling super soft! To achieve the same affect, comb the conditioner through your hair and allow it to sit for awhile.

5. Shave! I think shaving can be an inconvenience, but its definitely a mega confidence booster. With smooth legs I feel invincible. I first exfoliate my legs, then I follow with a sharp blade. After the bath, I take the time to generously apply lotion.



6. After the bath, I like to pluck my eyebrows and paint my nails. Doing these little things make me feel a lot more confident in the person I'm presenting.

Checkout my "Nails" pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/guilianna13/nails/

7. I like to keep my self-pampering/de-stressing routine to a minimum. After I finish treating my body, I like to get cozy with some warm fuzzy blankets and catch up on my favorite fall TV shows and YouTubers. I'm obsessed with Aspyn and Parker's vlogs!



And that concludes my de-stressing routine. This is perfect for Sundays after a long day of studying. Or even a mid-week vamp up. It will make you feel more relaxed and confident when taking exams.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Sunday nights are usually my pamper nights too! Bath, eyebrows, nails while catching up on Youtube videos from the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! Yes! YouTube videos are definitely a must! Thanks for reading and commenting! It means so much! xo

      Delete
  2. I've started doing this too! I have a nice spa/yoga kinda day on Sunday in preparation for the weekend! Since I like to have a cheat day on Saturday. Sunday I do "detox" and get myself ready for clean eats in the week. Works wonders! I love this post (:
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fantastic idea! I might just have to add yoga to my routine! Thanks for sharing, Vanessa! And always, thanks for taking the time to read & comment! It means so much to me! (:

      Delete
  3. I love aspyn + parker and your blog too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute! Thank you so much, Emily! I really apprecitae it! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vera! Sure! I'll have a quick look at your blog now. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it! xo

      Delete