Sweater Weather Tag

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the fall season. It's gotten to the point where it is much too cold for me to enjoy it anymore, but I am still falling in love with the colors; that's the only part I seem to find good in. Today I have a quick tag for you all: The Sweater Weather Tag. I had a lot of fun recording my answers and improving my photography skills. I hope you like it!



Favorite candle scent?
I love absolutely anything that smells of cookies and other sweet treats. I don't have a specific favorite because I don't burn candles too often; my parents have a fear that I may burn down the house or something.




Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I am definitely a tea person. I drink at least one cup a day- I know it's not the healthiest choice, but it is very necessary.



Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Yes, yes, and yes! I love switching up my makeup routine depending on the season. For the fall season I typically exchange my BB cream for a matte foundation. I love a matte finish for the fall time. With that being said I also go for some matte, yet neutral shadows for my lids. I love Ulta's quads. And lastly, I love going for a bolder lip; berry and red lips are a fun way to play with my look.





Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I am all about the turkey. My grandmother puts together a marvelous meal for Thanksgiving. I am so thankful,

Hats or scarves?
Definitely scarves! I have so many scarves in my room. I love adding a chunky scarf to my over sized sweaters; the look screams fall to me. I currently have my eye on some cashmere ones from a local market.

Most worn sweater?
This year it would have to be my most recent purchase from Roxy. I've warn it three times already, I think. I also have a maroon sweater from American Eagle Outfitters that I got last year; I simply abused that sweater, but it's still in good condition.

Must-have nail polish for fall?
Anything bold; I typically lean towards deep reds or browns. They're so flattering!



Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
This is a tough one; I'm a little bit of both. Friday nights you'll find me cheering at the games, and Sunday afternoons you'll find me jumping into a pile of leaves.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
I used to be a huge fan of leggings. I thought they were everything. I still wear them, don't get me wrong, but I just feel as though they're a little revealing. Wouldn't you agree? I love wearing dark skinny jeans, sweaters, and a bold lip; it looks effortless.

Riding boots or UGGS?
I love wearing riding boots for the fall season. I think they look so chic. My favorite pair are by Lauren Conrad.




What's your favorite thing about fall?
I love watching the leaves slowly change color; it's absolutely stunning.

What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
What song other than, "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood would be appropriate for this question? I also like "Autumn Leaves" by Ed Sheeran and "All Too Well" by Taylor Swift.



What is the fall weather like where you currently live?
The weather is still a bit all over the place; one day it could be 50 degrees, and the next it could be 77. Right now, it's been getting a lot colder. (I don't like it. My family is ready to move to Florida.)




And now it's your turn to complete the tag! I hope you enjoyed something a little different on my blog this week; I love doing tags.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

6 comments:

  1. Nice post. I love the bolder lip too, xx

    Check out my blog: astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Asta! It's one of my favorite trends. Love your latest blog post, by the way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I especially liked how you change up your beauty routine and go for matte products and a bolder lip, I do the same thing as well.
    Check out my blog as well, maybe even join.

    http://thefashionmarshall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Samara! I most definitely will join your blog. Great content! xx

      Delete
  4. i'm a tea person too! a cup a day sounds about right. :) love this post Guilianna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah! Tea is definitely my go-to drink during this time of year. Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete

AddToAny