Fall Favorites 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely fall season, and are enjoying the last few days of it. Today I put together a post that consists of all of my favorites for the season. I have a lot! I'll start off with my favorite beauty products, followed by my fashion and randoms.

BEAUTY

Maybelline Matte Foundation- 
This foundation has made it's way to the top of my list! It beats any foundation I've ever had. The coverage is absolutely amazing and because of how compact it is, it's easy to travel with. I've had it since the beginning of the school year and there is still a decent amount of product left. It will probably take me to the end of the year.



Neosporin Lip Health-
This lip remedy is a must for the fall and winter season. I love applying this after a scrub, it makes for super soft lips.




Butter London Products-
I was recently introduced to the brand Butter London. I got this duo for my birthday, a few weeks ago. My favorite thing about this duo is the color. It's very bold. I love wearing dark nails during the fall. It adds a little pop of color to my neutrals.

As for the lippy, the longetivity of this product is insane. It goes on so smoothly and lasts a very long time. Not that I have a boyfriend, but if I did, this would be the lip product I would go to. It's not sticky at all; it's matte and moisturing. What more can you ask for in a lip product?



FASHION

Lauren Conrad Boots-
I literally wore these shoes during the entire fall season. Without a doubt, these shoes are my go to. A pair of skinnies and a cute sweater isn't the same without these boots.



OTHER


Pinterest-
Hi, my name is Guilianna and I am a Pinterest addict. I am obsessed. During free periods, in between classes, right before I go to bed... I am pinning something. I find so many things: makeup inspiration, blogging do's, hair tricks, to-do lists, school work managers, etc.



Water Bottle Infuser-
This month I've been doing a decent amount of working out- nothing serious, but still. I've been using this water bottle to not only keep myself hydrated, but to ensure my body is absorbing all the vitamins and nutrients it needs to stay active.



PLAYLIST


There has been a ton of new music released recently. I am so in love with Selena Gomez's album Revival. The song Sober is so relatable. As for Used To Love You by Gwen Stefani- it's so intense. I adore how open and honest these artists are with their music.


That concludes my fall favorites! What are your favorites for the season?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

8 comments:

  1. Nice post! I have heard of Butter London and I wasn't too sure if it was any good or not, but I'm glad that the product are good.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro! Yeah, they apply very nicely. I will say, my all time favorite nail polishes are by Zoya. They lasted nearly a week! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I love Selena's new album, I think I might have to try out the foundation, it looks so good.
    Love
    Ailish Elizabeth
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ailish! You should! It's definitely one of my favorites- it doesn't break out my skin, it's mattifying, and the best part is: it's affordable. Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete
  3. You are so right about her new album is amazing. Kill them with kindness is one of my favorite songs in the album. Love seeing your favorites! Until next time! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Vanessa! I love that song! Thanks for reading & commenting! Hope to hear from you soon. xx

      Delete
  4. This is so wonderful! Favorites posts really introduce me to so many new products. <3
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sanjana! Hope you try some of them out. Definitely worth the price and everything. Thanks for reading & commenting! :)

      Delete

AddToAny