Get Ready With Me: Harvest Ball

Hello everyone,

On November 20, my school hosted our annual Harvest Ball dance. It was so much fun! I spent the night getting ready with my closest friends and dancing the night away with my date. I had an absolute blast!


On Thursday, I went to Ulta where I not only purchased a new red polish, but I also got my haircut. I've been meaning to get it cut since the beginning of the school year, but I've never been brave enough. I said goodbye to seven inches! My hair feels so much lighter! I love it! With that being said, I just straightened it to enhance it. 



LIVINGSTON | ZOYA


As for my makeup, I typically keep it the same for every school dance. I don't like to go to the extreme, simply because it's not who I am. Bold lips can be a little much for me, so I go with a sheer gloss.




DAILY PROTECTION MOISTRUING FACE LOTION | EUCERIN

DREAM MATTE MOUSSE IN CLASSIC IVORY | MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

DREAM WONDER POWDER IN CLASSIC IVORY | MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

READY BLUSH IN THE INDECENT PROPOSAL | BAREMINERALS

EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION | URBAN DECAY

EYESHADOW QUAD IN ROMANTIC | ULTA

AMPED LASHES MASCARA IN JET BLACK | ULTA

BROW TRIO | ULTA

ALL-NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY | URBAN DECAY


Now onto my dress! I am in love with this dress. It was my first time taking it out. I purchased it from Macy's. I adore the silver emelishments at the top of the dress and the lace detailing right above the abdomen. I think it makes my LBD a little bit more "stand outish". For shoes, I went with a pair of black heels. They look absolutely great with the red polish. For accessories, I went with silver studs and a black and silver bracelet.


That concludes my 'Get Ready With Me: Harvest Ball' blog post. If you're interested in seeing more pictures from the dance, follow me on Twitter @guilianna13.


Once upon a time, I fell in love with the idea of being fearless. I hope you do too.

XOXO,

Guilianna

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look beautiful! Glad you shared <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to read & comment. I greatly appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  2. You look so gorgeous, plus your corsage is super pretty! (I think that's a corsage at least aha)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Libby-Jade! Yes, it's a corsage. My date definitely has some good taste! Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete

AddToAny