Winter Style Staples

Hello everyone,


Winter is one of my personal favorite seasons for style purposes. (Not going to lie, I could do without the snow though). There are some essentials that I go back to every season. With that being said, here they are:


Dark Skinny Jeans

All of my jeans come from either American Eagle Outfitters or Hollister. I absolutely love the fit of their denims. For the winter season, I lean towards wearing a darker pant. Jeggings or skinny jeans are extremely versatile. Pair them with a collared shirt for a casual college presentation, or pair with a jumper for a shopping trip with your girls.


Neutral Top Handle Bag

I admit, I'm a bit of a purse junkie. I have an obsession! By wearing a top handle bag, your look is instantly transformed into something chic and classy. I wear my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 all the time!


All Scarves Are Game

For Christmas I received three scarves; my friends and family know me so well. First of all, they keep you warm. Second of all, they're cute. How can you go wrong? Answer: you can't.


Riding Boots

I only have one pair of brown riding boots, yet I am obsessed with them. Not only do they go with everything, but they are super comfortable. I wasn't able to find the exact match on the Kohl's website, but you can click here to view something very similar.


Cute & Comfy Jumpers

Over sized sweaters are one of my favorite trendy pieces. Personally, I love the look of an over sized sweater, dark skinnies, and riding boots. It screams winter to me. For Christmas, my sister received a jumper from Hollister with a polar bear on it. It's perfect for Monday mornings when you just want to role out of bed.


Black Leggings

I debated whether or not I should include black leggings into this post. They're an essential if you style them correctly. When styling black leggings in a ladylike manner you want to ensure your behind is predominately covered. American Eagle Outfitters sells what is called the Jegging T-Shirt. These shirts are a bit longer in the back. I personally don't own any, but I would love to get my hands on a few. I always pair my leggings with something a bit looser to ensure balance within the outfit.




That concludes my winter style staples. These are definitely essentials for my wardrobe! What are some of yours?

Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. I also love over sized sweaters, they're so comfortable!! And that polar bear one is really adorable ^-^

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! Thanks, Carla! I appreciate you taking the time to read & comment. It means so much. X

      Delete
  2. Winter can be so hard because it seems like my choices are limited. When it comes to style I am all about the summer seasons and sometimes feel tempted to just throw on whatever's warm when it is winter outside. But I have realised I love my leggings and some cute jumpers make me happy! So this list was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am so much more of a spring/summer person. The weather is just so much more welcoming. Leggings and jumpers are the perfect way to go when you're in a crunch. Thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot! X

      Delete
  3. Dark skinny jeans and comfy jumpers are my winter staples! I don't think I really wear much else if I'm honest aha. Though I really can't wait from Spring/Summer to come round now I'm getting a bit tired of always having to wrap up warm!

    Though I have now got quite a collection of scarves that I need to get wearing whilst the weather is still cold aha :)

    Issy | MissIsGoode xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! I love scarves. I wear them all the time! Thanks for reading and comment, Issy! I greatly appreciate it!

      You have a lovely blog by the way! XX

      Delete

AddToAny