My Blogging Essentials

Hello everyone,

This week I am sharing my blogging essentials with you. Hopefully you find this post helpful!



iPad Mini 3/Wireless Keyboard

I absolutely love my iPad mini. It's so convenient! It's perfect for planning/outlining posts, uploading photos, editing photos, etc. I love the fact that it's small, therefore I can take it with me on the go.


iPhone 6/6S

For those of you who don't know, I have an iPhone 6. As far as I'm concerned it takes amazing photos. I will say, I do like to edit them to my liking, but they could easily go without. My sister has the 6S, which also has amazing photo quality.


Lilly Pulitzer Planner

This planner contains my life: school assignments, blog posts, doctor appointments, etc. It's my lifesaver! I use this to "finalize" post dates. It's really easy to pull it out during my free time to see what I can be outlining and/or editing.


Sticky Notes

I use sticky notes all the time. I have them everywhere! I specifically use sticky notes to jot down photo ideas.


Colorful Markers

Colorful markers are a must for anything! They make tasks fun. I use them to write down blog post ideas. The categories of my posts (beauty, fashion, and lifestyle) are all color coded to ensure I'm posting an equal amount of each.


Lipton Tea

When I'm blogging- like every other blogger- I enjoy drinking tea. Not only does it keep my belly warm, but it helps me stay awake when I'm trying to pull an all nighter- for blogging and school purposes.


Spotify

Who can work without music? Not me! I am always making new playlists on Spotify for the occasion. I've recently been loving Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots.


Apps

In no particular order:
  • Bloglovin'
  • Polyvore
  • InstaEditor
  • Poto
  • Pick My Style
  • Pinterest
  • Canva*
Apps are a must! They're perfect for editing on the go and keeping in touch with other bloggers. My favorite app is Canva. It makes my life so much easier when it comes to blog imagery. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to comment what some of your blogging essentials are. I would love to experiment with some new apps and/or organization techniques.

Thanks for reading,

20 comments:

  1. I agree, you can't work without music! Definitely need to check out the Canva and InstaEditor apps :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely should! They're super helpful. Thanks for reading, Carolyn! I greatly appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  2. I am so weird when its comes to blog organisation. I use Google Docs and I have all my ideas, schedule and anything else needed as I can access it on my laptop, phone and IPod Touch. I love hearing how other bloggers organise their blogs, I find it so interesting.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! My phone and iPad are my two biggest contributors. There are so many amazing apps to stay organized. Thanks for reading and commenting, Ró! xo

      Delete
  3. Sticky notes and colourful pens are such lifesavers! I always make little notes, they're so helpful!

    Sempiternal Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! I literally have sticky notes all over my desk full of ideas and pictures I have to take for upcoming posts. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  4. Do you have any particular apps you use for editing pictures on your IPhone? I bought the 6s before Christmas.

    Monograms and Southern Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I recently discovered Aviary. There are so many different features. My personal favorites are the brightener and the sharpener. They make my photos look so much more crisp. Thanks for reading & commenting, Shea!

      Delete
  5. Love this post! Currently looking through all the apps you suggested and listening to your playlist!

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxie! Thanks for taking the time to read & comment on this post. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  6. Yeah Yeah Yeah....

    We have common essentials .... your blog is just amazing.
    Thank for sharing

    xoxo
    phyopapa
    phyopapa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks Phyo! Just checked out your blog. You have a lot of great content. Can't wait to see what you post next. Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete
  7. Oh Guilianna you know I love your blog, but this post just inspires me to blog more and be more organized! Thanks for sharing your workspace, xx

    astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Asta! That means so much to me! Thanks for reading & commenting on my blog. I greatly appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  8. Ooh, Canva has an app now? It's what I used to design several elements of my blog, so it'll be a must for me. xx
    I actually got a new iPhone for New Year's, so thank you so much for sharing those apps with me. Do you use VSCO to edit your photos at all?
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Although, I believe it is only available for iPads and devices like that. I am not able to download it on my phone. I typically don't use VSCO. I find that I can't sharpen my images or highlight anything. I have to do a bit more experimenting.

      Delete
  9. I love twenty one pilots! I justbdid a blog post on my "Indie/Pop Playlist 2016". You should check it out. Theres a link at the end to my playlist on YouTube.

    http:/www.okayemily0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I definitely will. Thanks for letting me know! X

      Delete
  10. Canva is a lifesaver, I use it in my full time marketing job a lot too! Tea is an absolute essential for whatever I'm doing, can't go without it!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most definitely is! I am so glad I discovered it. Thanks for reading & commenting. I really appreciate it!

      Delete