Valentine's Day DIYs

Hello everyone,

Who's excited for the day where we celebrate love? I am extremely excited, hence the reason I am already posting a Valentine's Day themed post.



While listening to the "Valentine's Day Love" play list on Spotify, I decided to throw some of these DIYs together. I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.

Coupon Book or Open When Letters

I saw this idea on Pinterest. These are some of the most thoughtful gifts you can do for your friends and family. I decided to show you how to make a coupon book:
  1. Gather all materials.
  2. Decide that you want to put on the coupons.
  3. Decorate!
I'm making these for my sister, Natalie. I know she has a lot going on during the week with school, soccer, and extracurriculars. With that being said, I made 5 coupons:

1 FREE PASS TO TAKE THE DOG OUT

1 FREE PASS TO PICK DINNER

1 FREE PASS TO A BACK RUB

1 FREE PASS TO HOMEWORK HELP

1 FREE PASS TO PICK OF A MOVIE

Sometimes we argue over really dumb things. In order to prevent some of these arguments, I decided to make these coupons. We always fight over what to get for dinner. I always want to go to Anthony's, a pizza joint, while she wants to go to Panera Bread. I thought this was a great idea!


Garland

Again, I found this idea on Pinterest. What better way to decorate your room than using garland made of paper hearts?

  1. Find a heart stencil via google images.
  2. Cut out hearts.
  3. Glue or tape together with string between the hearts.
  4. Hang in room.

Cute Handmade Card Ideas

My parents are always telling me that the gifts that don't require any money at all are their favorite. I'm not the "craftiest" girl on the block, but I do enjoy taking the time to put my feels into a card. I'm not quite sure who these will be going to, but they turned out well:
  1. Find some inspiration on Pinterest.
  2. Make the card.
  3. Put something thoughtful and meaningful in it (or punny). Your choice.

DEAR [INSERT NAME],

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE,
YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE BUTT, BUT I STILL LOVE YOU.

GUILIANNA XOXO

If you have some clever messages to put into these cards, let me know. I want to put something heart felt in them all. What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Check out my Pinterest boards for some other crafty ideas:
https://www.pinterest.com/guilianna13/likes/

Thanks for reading,

10 comments:

  1. Getting ready for Valentine's day already! You're certainly well thought ahead and got everything planned out! I love these DIY ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Valentine's Day! I think it's so much fun! Thanks for reading and commenting, Olivia! It means so much to me.

      Delete
  2. Those are so nice ideas and it's awesome that you plan in advance. I don't celebrate Valentine's with my boyfriend, but I like doing crafty things in general. I'll probably do some heart shaped bookmarks or something like that, plus a nice nail design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andreea! That sounds like a lot of fun- heart shaped bookmarks. I'll have to add that to my DIY To-Do List. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Haha! These were such great and funny ideas! I really love the Pass idea for Valentine's day and also birthdays! x

    http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aha! Really appreciate you reading & commenting! It means so much to me. X

      Delete
  4. These are really cute, and they seem very fun to make! :D Thanks for sharing! ^-^

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thanks for reading & commenting, Carla! I greatly appreciate it. X

      Delete
  5. Looks like you're all set for love's biggest day...too cute, Katelyn, The Yellow Spectacles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely am! Thanks for reading & commenting, Katelyn! x

      Delete

AddToAny