Spring Fashion Wishlist

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Last week I posted my Spring Beauty Wishlist. It drove a lot of traffic into my blog, so I decided to now do a fashion organized one. 

Be sure to let me know in the comments what's on the top of your spring wishlist!!

Spring Fashion WL


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8



Flat Thong Sandals - Miller by Tory Burch

A good quality pair of sandals is definitely on my checklist to purchase before summer. Currently, I own a black pair of Michael Kors flip flops; they've survived everything. A brown pair of high quality  sandals are definitely a must!


Whale Logo Baseball Cap by Vineyard Vines

This baseball cap is super cute! Unfortunately, I don't own a single baseball cap. My main reason for wanting it is because it can easily transform a boring, casual outfit to something cute and preppy. 


Simply Southern Collection Weekender Bag in Mint MU838-MINT-CORAL

Who doesn't love a large tote, especially now that the beach season is approaching? 

I found this while browsing on Polyvore. It looks large enough for weekends at the beach, or even a carry on for long airplane rides.


Faux Pearl Stud Earrings by Kate Spade New York

These earrings are adorable! They're perfect for daytime walks or evening dinners. The versatility of these earrings is exactly what I'm looking for.


Mikayla Scallop Hem V-Neck Shift Dress by Lilly Pulitzer

Lilly Pulitzer is one of my favorite brands if not my favorite. I am definitely in love with the preppy look: collared shirts, flats, Alex and Ani bangles, etc. 

Lilly Pulitzer has a balance between classy and cute

I would wear this out to a family barbecue or an outdoor wedding. It can be dressed up or down depending upon the occasion. 


Short Curpo Jumpsuit by Zara

Black is such a universal color. I love wearing my black one piece bathing suit with black shades and sandals. It looks so chic. A black romper paired with those accessories is to die for!


PRPCLASSOY-SPINK by Simply Southern

When I went down to Virginia last summer I discovered the Simply Southern collection. All of their shirts are really cute- plus, they're owned by every preppy blogger I know.

This shirt says "Preppy & Classy," does it get much cuter than that? Idts.


Seafolly Boyle Maillot from Anthropologie

I am all about being conservative. I love high-waisted and one piece suits for beach/pool days. I can definitely see myself wearing it with some white framed sunnies like the model on the website.


That concludes my Spring Fashion Wishlist. I hope you enjoyed it. 

Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Love those sandals!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Super cute! Thanks for reading & commenting! X

      Delete
  2. Ahh everything is so cute! xx I've done some spring shopping lately, and it's such a coincidence that I also purchased cognac sandals!
    Lovely post!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? That's super exciting! Would love to see a haul. Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely need to purchase a pair! Thanks for reading & commenting, Sinead!

      Delete
  4. Loved this baseball cap and jumpsuite. Love this post as well! :)

    Asta,xx | astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Asta! That means a lot to me! X

      Delete

AddToAny