Spring Beauty Wishlist

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I am so excited spring is finally in the air. I could live with this 70 degree whether all year round. Because I'm looking to change up my makeup routine for something fresher and lighter, I thought I'd share my wishlist with you all.

Spring Beauty Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Mally Beauty Face Defender BB Cream, Light 1.8 oz (53 ml)

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend an event at Ulta Beauty. It was so cool! I got to try a bunch of the latest released products from Mally's cosmetic line. This BB cream is perfect for spring- it's lightweight with a great amount of coverage. 


Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick

Here, another product I instantly fell in love with. My eyes popped. Application has never been so easy with this product. I love that I can throw it in my purse for quick touch-ups too! How convenient?!


MakeUp Eraser

Awhile back I saw this at Sephora. It seems like such a great idea: it's an instant reusable makeup remover. All you have to do is add water. This definitely a product I want to invest in.  Say hello to an extra $30 next month! 


Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Kip 0.4 oz (12 ml)

I adore butter London nail lacquers! They're incredible. I'm so impressed with how they glide on and their longevity. I really want to get my hands on some pastel colors for spring.


Stila Lip Glaze

I currently own one Stila lip glaze and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I want to purchase any other lip product. This one has officially stole my heart. I definitely plan on purchasing a few more with my Ulta gift card.


Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Brick

While browsing the Sephora website I came across this product. All shades needed in one palette; what more could you ask for? These shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing something with a glow, especially for the spring and summer seasons.


Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara

I admit: I'm a mascara junkie. I love all types of mascaras from high-end to the drugstore, I'm your girl. This mascara is getting quite the hype, it's time I find out what for!


Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter Bronzer

Who doesn't love bronzed, glowing skin during the spring and summer months? I have three others from this collection, one of them being High-Beam. I am in love! I saw an instant transformation in the appearance of my skin. It was glowing! I'm sure Sun Beam is just as satisfying.


That concludes my spring beauty wishlist. What's at the top of your spring beauty wishlist? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

16 comments:

  1. I need some spring nail colors! Black is usually on my nails but doesn't hurt to try out something lighter once in a while! And a makeup remover?! What... I want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started wearing this lavender color. It's so pretty! Definitely check out Ulta for some affordable shades. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  2. I also want to get the Makeup Eraser it seems so environmentally friendly and not full of harsh chemicals. Nice post!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? Whoever invented was obviously a genius! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Great wish list! I really want to try the Bobbi Brown brightening brick too xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara! Yes, yes, yes! It looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete
  4. i love benefit roller lash. such a great mascara and worth splurging on.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until I get my hands on it! Everyone raves about it! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  5. I've heard so many wonderful things about the Stila Lip Glaze, I really need to give them a try! x

    Jodie // jodieloue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! I promise you. Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh I really need to get some spring-colour nail polish and possibly eyeshadow although I don't really wear make-up often! Love the post and your blog is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Em! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my blog. It means so much to me! :)

      http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. I'd love to get myself some Butter London polishes as well. I know a lot of people love them but I've never tried one before.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're absolutely amazing! Plus, the packaging is adorable! Thanks for reading & commenting.

      Delete
  8. If you've fallen in love with the Stila lip glazes, definitely try the ones I've linked from elf. (www.elfcosmetics.com/p/hypershine-gloss) They are almost identical to the Stila ones are are so gorgeous for only $1!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check them out. So much cheaper. Thanks for sharing! X

      Delete

AddToAny