Spring Makeup For Date Night

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! I recently got a bunch of new makeup products that I'm dying to share with you. Here is my everyday spring makeup routine:



Face It

In order to first prep the skin I use DAILY PROTECTION Broad spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion by Eucerin. I simply use my fingers to evenly distribute the product. I then follow up with a primer- especially now that it's getting warmer outside.

Following that, I go in with a green concealer to cancel out any redness. I like COVER STICK™ CORRECTOR CONCEALER IN GREEN CORRECTS REDNESS by Maybelline.  I then go in with Face Defender BB Cream Foundation by Mally Beauty. The reasons why I love this product are endless; it leaves you with a healthy looking complexion and lasts all day. If I have any redness still showing in I go with in my go-to concealer from Neutrogena. I've been using this product for the past three years: SkinClearing Blemish Concealer by Neutrogena. After letting that sit for a few minutes I apply a powder to set it: DREAM WONDER™ POWDER IN CLASSIC IVORY by Maybelline.

After my base makeup is complete I like to go in with a natural looking blush. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks. Then, I go in with high beam liquid highlighter by Benefit Cosmetics on the bridge of my nose and cheek bones. This adds a glowing effect to my features.

On some occasions, I'll go in with a bit of bronzer.


Glam Brows

If you're an active glasses wearer your brows cannot be forgotten. I like to first comb them out. Following that I go in with a light brow powder. Mine is from Ulta Cosmetics. Then, I use a spoolie to ensure there are no harsh lines. Unfortunately I could not find a link to the products on Ulta's website. I got them both in one of their exclusive makeup bags.


Sparkly Lids

I first start off with using a primer. My personal favorite is SHADOW INSURANCE PRIMER by Too Faced. Then I start going in with all sorts of stuff. For a base color I use Evercolor Shadow Stick in Pink Champagne by Mally Beauty. I absolutely love this color; it's gorgeous. Then, I apply a dark brown shade to deepen my crease. Following that, I use a black shadow and a winged eyeliner brush to line my upper and lower lashes.

Here's the simple stuff: I curl my lashes with my favorite Primark eyelash curler. With that being said, I like to change up my mascara every now and then. Lately I've been using HUGE™ Extreme Lash Mascara by Stila Cosmetics. My lashes look super flirty afterwards.


Lippies

Hi Hi HI After using a lip balm to create a smooth base for my lips, I apply a pink gloss to add a bit of shine. Lately, I've been using a Lip Glaze in Apricot by Stila Cosmetics.


Ready, Set, Go!

Lastly, I seal the look with a setting-spray. My personal favorite All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay.

I absolutely love this look! It's something with a little more glam for a Saturday night out.

iPhone 6 Quality Selfie

Thanks for reading,


SEE THE INSPIRATION BEHIND THIS LOOK HERE-

6 comments:

  1. I love setting sprays especially during the Summer, they are a life saver!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm about to order it again on the Urban Decay website. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are so pretty, loving your blog! All of these look lovely, especially the UD setter spray, I have the 'Chill' version and it works sooo well! I followed you on GFC :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! That means a lot to me. I was actually considering purchasing the chill version! Thanks for reading & commenting & following! Will definitely follow you on GFC and social media. xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely stuff.
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete