Summer Accessory Wishlist

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying your summer vacation. I definitely have been. I've been blogging, starting some summer school work, and spending time with friends. In upcoming weeks, I am going to be doing lots and lots of shopping. With that being said, here are some of the things on my hit list:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Kate Spade Breath Of Fresh Air Coconut Drink Crossbody 

I am absolutely obsessed with this purse. Is it not the cutest purse you've ever seen? Kate Spade's game is definitely on point.


Lilly Pulitzer Starry Earrings 

Lilly Pulitzer is easily one of my favorite brands. The designs are not only preppy and sweet, but girly. That's my style completely. These earrings are dying to be worn to a family barbecue.


MICHAEL Savannah Small Crossbody Bag

I have a ton of Michael Kors purses; (1) They're fantastic quality and (2) they go with pretty much everything. I love the fact that this purse is a top handle and it's white. It's extra strap for cross body wear is also very convenient.


Lilly Pulitzer Phipps Leather Sandal

Are these sandals not adorable? I don't have any gold shoes, so that's my main reason for yearning for them. I want a gold sandal for dressier occasions, like family get togethers and date nights.


Henri Bendel Debutante Pearl Stud Earring

In all honesty, I've never even heard of Henri Bendel- but that's beside the point. I just want a pair of fake pearl earrings to wear daily. I'm probably going to purchase a pair from Target in the near future.


Lilly Pulitzer Printed Headband

Ever since I saw this headband in my local Hallmark store, I knew I had to have one. I think they're super cute! I'd love to wear this with a plain outfit to give it a pop of color.


Bar Triangle Pendant Three Layered Necklace

I really love the look of layered necklaces, especially for the summer time. Your outfit is instantly transformed into something chic and ready. Layered necklaces are also highly associated with a bohemian vibe- perfect for summer!


Kate Spade New York Faux Pearl Anchor Necklace

To be completely honest, I am a sailor at heart. I love being on the water. This necklace definitely expresses that.


That concludes my summer accessory wishlist. What's on yours? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute! I can't see myself actually carrying it around in public, but it is so perfect for summer!
    - Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I would only wear it some of the time. I just love it! Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana!

      Delete