Everyday 5 Minute Summer Makeup

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing my makeup look for summer with you. It's very, very natural, but leaves my skin glowing. I hope you like it!





Eucerin DAILY PROTECTION Broad spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion


First, I start off with moisturizer. Not only is this brand dermatologist recommended, but it provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. The non-greasy formula leaves my skin looking healthy right from the get go.



Maybelline COVER STICK CORRECTOR CONCEALER IN GREEN

When I have some troublesome spots, I like to start off with a green correcting concealer to cancel out any redness. This concealer does just the trick.




Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer


Skip the BB cream and skip the foundation. Chances are it's just going to melt off of your face anyway. Dab concealer over any imperfections. This concealer is one of my holy grail products. (I've been using it for the past three years now.)



DREAM WONDER POWDER


Powder is definitely an essential. It adds a matte finish to your complexion without weighing your face down. I like to apply this with my kabuki brush from Ulta Beauty.



Cargo Cosmetics Bronzer


Bronzer is key in order to achieve the illusion of glowing, tanned skin. I love this bronzer for a variety of reasons: not only is it animal cruelty free, but it adds a hint of shimmer. This is perfect for light contouring, and highlighting the sides of my nose.






High Beam Liquid Highlighter


Highlighter is another key product in order to achieve glowing skin. Benefit's High Beam is my favorite product of all time- without a doubt. I apply this on the top of my cheeks and bridge of my nose. I apply the excess product in the middle of my forehead and chin. It captures the light.






Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush


Because I went heavy with the bronzer and highlighter, I didn't want to use an intense blush. I chose this one from Physicians Formula because it was extremely natural. It didn't add too much of a shimmer or anything of that nature. I love the effect a subtle amount of pink has on my face.




Huge Extreme Lash Mascara


After curling my lashes, I apply a thin coat of my favorite Stila mascara. This mascara darkens, lengthens, and adds volume. What more could you want in a mascara?



Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint & Shea Butter


To finish off my look, I apply some lip product. I absolutely love this lip balm, despite the fact it was designed for men. It smells so good! It leaves my lips feeling super soft. I love that it has SPF 25, too! Perfect for summer!


That concludes my summer makeup. It leaves my skin looking healthy, with a natural glow. I'm in love with it! What are some of your go-to makeup products for the warmer months? Comment below!


Thanks for reading,



6 comments:

  1. THE JACK BLACK LIP BALM. I live by that stuff. It works wonders and I love that it has sunscreen in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Thanks for reading & commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  2. You absolutely need to do a makeup collection! x I'd love to see all the products you recommend.
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanjana, you are the sweetest. I will most definitely consider doing that. Such a lovely idea! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. I didn't realise Maybeline did a green concealer! Definitely going to pick that up next time i go shopping!

    beautifulearful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! And it's the best thing ever! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it.

      Delete