Fresh Tops

Hello everyone! x

I recently found this website that sells these adorable shirts! I am absolutely in love with them. I thought I would share the cuteness with you. #sotumblr



Seriously though. In books chivalry is still alive.



John Green though, man. 


I just think this is so cute. The Mickey hands are adorable!



I am your typical white girl; thank you very much. My life consists of blogging and drinking Starbucks. 


They have the best accents- ever.


I use these emojis all the time. 


I am obsessed with these shirts. They are so cute. Let me know what you think. They're so tumblr, which I love. Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it. Have a great rest of your day!

Guilianna xx



4 comments:

  1. As I was reading this I was gonna comment my favourite but omg I cant choose! All so cute! Haha the Brittish accent one did make me laugh =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know. They seriously do have the best accents ever though, am I right? Thanks for commenting. xx

      Delete
  2. In love with the sweatshirt! Gonna go check out the website! Thanks, girly! Check out my blog? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You most definitely should. Of course! x

      Delete

AddToAny