My Dream Closets

Hello! xx

Lately, I've found myself on the We Heart It app more and more each day. I came across these closets and are absolutely in love. I love the design and everything. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a similar design to my closet once I'm older and have my own home. Enjoy! x


Don't you? 


The chandelier is beyond gorgeous. I love the gold accents and display case for the shoes and designer handbags. I only have 3 designer handbags, but I would love to have them on display like that. Hopefully, I'll be able to expand my collection.


This is just flawless. I mean... I'm speechless. There are no words to explain how much I am in love with this closet design.


I love how the purses and handbags are organized. My collection of handbags and purses is constantly expanding. (I have an addiction, it's somewhat unhealthy, but I'll get through it.)


This is perfect. All of those shoes is a little overwhelming, but who said variety was a bad thing? 


This is so classic. So chic. I love it. 


I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll have to give you a tour of my closet soon. My closet is nothing compared to these pictures, but I still think it would be an exciting post. Thanks for reading, I greatly appreciate it.

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny