Dear Journal: 4/12/14

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you've got something to say."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


"Prove Me Wrong" by Caleb Blood

I really like this song. It's upbeat, peppy, etc. I recently found it and have been enjoying it.



I'm counting down the days until summer. It can't get here soon enough. I just want to take my final exams and be done with school. The work seems to pile up a little more each and everyday. 


The more and more I walk down the halls of my school, I learn that the above quote is 110% true. Monday, was an okay day. "Why did you and so-and-so breakup?" got brought up, yet again. To this day, I'm still not sure how to answer that thought provoking question. To this day, I still respond "he just didn't like me anymore." 

Then the conversation continued, "I thought you guys really liked each other." I pondered on that dauntless thought for awhile before I responded, "we faded in time." I just find it interesting how my story frolicked into some one's mind. 

Every now and then I still get put down. People make fun of me or they take a dig. 

Tuesday was a Tuesday. Wake up. Live. Homework. Jog. Dinner. Study. You know those kind of days? 

Wednesday was a blur, but I did have my first soccer practice. It was very different. Every soccer practice I would only focus on impressing the guy I liked. I focused on something other than that- soccer! I had fun. That's all that matters.

Thursday was good. Just another typical day. 

Friday was a nice way to end the week. I was exhausted. There was a lot of homework and things I had to accomplish. It was a pretty stressful week. 

Today, I have my soccer pictures as well as my first game. I was really nervous; I'm not sure why. We lost our first game 4-1. It was pretty difficult, considering we only had 1 practice and 1 sub. Excuses, excuses, I know. I should have been more prepared, but I'll get em next time. Go Duckz! 


Lately, I've been focusing on my dreams and things I want to accomplish in life. It's important that we never give up. I've watched so many people throw away their dreams because someone thought that they weren't good enough or their dream was "stupid." 

I want you to know that your dreams are not stupid or impossible. Anything is possible as long as you believe.


Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

Guilianna x



2 comments:

  1. Should I even comment on your remodeling? I'm probably way late, but I love how you're going with your name instead of Amazing Alex.
    Ha, I have to get back in-tune with the blogging world.
    Nice pics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I decided going "anonymous" was no longer anonymous anyway. Thank you so much, Ony! Yes, indeed. I have to get back into the swing of things as well. I've been so busy lately. I'll talk to you soon. xx

      Delete