Manicure Monday: Spring Nails

Hi! x

Today, I'm going to share with you some spring nails. Since it's getting warmer out (a little bit) I've decided spring is finally in the air. That was the longest winter- ever. Haha. I'm so glad it's over. I can deal with the rain, but most certainly not the snow. Enjoy! x


Florals are a huge trend right now. These nails scream "spring" to me. 


Spring is all about pastels. This pastel pink color is flawless. I'm absolutely in love with it.


Continuing with the floral and pastel trends of spring. These nails remind me of the movie Mulan. I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid.


Polk-a-dots are easy to do with a nail pen. I do them all the time to jazz up my nails. The bear is such a cute nail design. (I wish I had that kind of talent!)


These nails are the definition of classy and chic. I love the accent on the ring finger. (The ring is a nice touch as well. I've been obsessed with the infinity sign for awhile now.) 


I hope you like these nail designs that I found on We Heart It. Thanks for reading!

Guilianna xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the manicures ! they look really cute, specially the one with the caviar accent nail ! Great post x
    - C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it. Yes, I love these designs as well. They're adorbs! Thanks again! xx

      Delete

AddToAny