#WCW: Demi Lovato

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well. It's hump day! x

It's Wednesday, so I'm sure you all know what that means. On all social media websites you've seen the #WCW. Tonight, I wanted to share with you my #WCW. The first one I share with you was Taylor Swift. Since I already did her, I decided to do Demi Lovato. Her story and her are so inspiring.



In middle school and high school Demi faced a lot of bullying. She an eating disorder and she used to cut herself.


What amazes me is the fact she got through it. When people are pulling you down, we lose our confidence and motivation to do what we strive for. 


"Back then, there were times I didn't think I'd be able to move on," she said in an interview with People magazine. 


Demi has taught me it's okay not to perfect. She's beautiful, she sings, and is the ambassador for an anti-bullying campaign. Demi is truly inspiring. I hope one day I inspire someone like the way she has inspired me to be myself- forever and always.


Thanks for reading! 

Guilianna x


No comments:

Post a Comment