Disney Trip: June 2014 Haul

Hi everyone! xx

For those of you who read yesterday's post, I just got back from Florida. I didn't get too many things, but I wanted to share the minimal things that I got with you anyway. Enjoy! x



First, I bought these minty-teal pants. I am absolutely in love with them. They're floor length with a draw string around the waist. They fit my color obsession perfectly. 


I wasn't sure what to wear with those pants, so I got the shirt that was on the display. The cream colored shirt has lace detailing on the upper half of the back. It's gorgeous. 


These rings-so cute! I'm going to do a nail tutorial soon and I'll give you a close up on them.


This pencil case is so cute! (I am guilty of back to school shopping already!) Oops! 



This backpack! I love the horizontal stripe detailing. The bright colors are super fun. I'll be saving this for back to school as well some back to school posts in August!



I needed a new luggage tag. Since they were have a special deal my family got 3. The minnie mouse one is mine; go figure. It's adorable. It fits my personality completely. 


I have an obsession with popcorn, but that's not all. I have a thing about getting at least one popcorn bucket. They usually have at least one new bucket in one of the parks. I already have the green one, but I don't have the bronze colored one.


Disney is known for their trading pins. My collection is growing. Here I have a pack of the Frozen pins as well as a World Cup Mickey. 


If you saw my post yesterday, you noticed an ice cream bucket. This was the bucket it was in. I'm going to store my travel soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc. in the container. It wasn't a personal purchase, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. 


I hope you enjoyed this haul. I had a lot of fun throughout my vacation. 

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny