How To Style: Sundresses

Hi everyone! xx

Today I wanted to do a fashion related post. I haven't done one of these in awhile. Sundresses are one of my favorite clothing essentials for the summer time. I wanted to share with you my take on some different sundresses. I'll be including where you can buy accessories to go along with it. Hopefully you enjoy these quick tips and share some of your own with me as well. Without a further introduction, let's get into it.



Shoes: there are so many different types of shoes that could define your look. You could dress it up with heels or dress it down with flip flops. If you're looking for something in between try wedges flip flops! They're perfect! 


Hats: fedoras, floppy hats, cute floral visors, etc. I personally love the trend of a floppy hat with a cute floral printed sundress. Super cute!

You can find cute hats at Target, Forever21, and other swim suit stores.


Purses are a must. Us girls need them to carry around beauty products, our cell phone, wallet, feminine products, etc. The question is which purse do you pair with a sundress. Easy!  Big, boho bags go perfect with solid print dresses. You can find them at Target for a reasonable price. Tote bags also work great.

When wearing a printed dress I like to go with a solid color bag. Small brown crossbody bags are casual and fashionable. It's a win, win situation. 


Lastly, I would like to draw some attention to sunglasses. Sunglasses are a staple that you must have in your wardrobe. I found these on We Heart It and thought I would share them with you. 



Right now, heart shaped sunglasses are completely in. Did you see Taylor Swift wear them in her "22" music video? Everyone loves them. They're fun. Flirty. And protect your eyes from UV Rays. 

Either way, pick a pair of sunglasses that match the accents on your dress. If you're going for a red dress with white and yellow floral prints. Go for some shades with a white frame. 


Tip: When choosing the perfect sundress make sure it defines your personality. Something pink and flowy screams flirty. Something white with cut outs says I'm daring. It's all in the eye of the beholder. 

I love getting my sundresses from Aeropostale and Roxy. Target and TJ Max have a wonderful (and cheap) selection as well. If you have any fashion tips for sundresses please share them with me. I would love to see your take on them as well! 

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment