Disney Trip: June 2014

Hello everyone! xx

I recently just got back from Florida. I wanted to share with you some of things I did over the course of my family vacation. It's just a lot of pictures, not that many words, no worries. Tomorrow, I'll be posting my small haul. Enjoy! xx


I stayed at Old Key West resort. I've only stayed here once before. If you ever stay/visit this resort, you have to go to Oliva's. It's one of my favorite places to go for breakfast- they have the best chocolate chip pancakes ever. 


Here's an awful picture from our first full day. We went to Hollywood Studios where we watched the Star Wars parade.





I believe this picture is from Monday. We went to the Magic Kingdom and got this! It was too much, but delicious. It's called the Kitchen Sink.



On Tuesday we had reservations for lunch. Epcot has a world showcase center. One of the places is Japan. We went to Japan for lunch. They cooked the meal in front of us. It was really exciting.



After our amazing meal we went to the Japan store. I took this quick picture. Selfie!


You cannot deny how beautiful this looks. I should seriously become a photographer. Just kidding.


On Wednesday, I went back to Epcot. Here is Canada.


Here is the United States of America.


Here is Norway. I think the background is gorgeous.


Later in the day, I went to Animal Kingdom. We went on a safari. It was interesting, but then again I'm not a huge animal lover. 


The giraffe was really close, haha.



Here is a picture of the savannah; it's beautiful. 


Olaf! If you haven't seen Frozen, you need to stop reading this and go check it out. Olaf is adorable.


My sister: a hipster, a tumblr girl, the coolest person- ever. Swag.




This was just a ride we went on on our last day. It was about farming and things of that nature.



When I got back home this was at my airport- a Benefit bus! OMG! I think it's the cutest thing ever. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. School is officially out! I'll be sure to start posting more, responding to comments quicker, etc. If you have any requests please comment below.

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment