Summer Playlist

Hello xx

I've been spending this week at a pool that I have a membership too. I noticed that I haven't done that much swimming. I spend my time sprawled out on a towel letting the sun kiss my skin. Of course, I have my phone with me and feel the need to blare some awesome summer tunes! Here's my summer playlist:


"Shower" by Becky G is such a catchy song. I heard it just the other day and added right away to my Summer Playlist. You're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower.


I'm so fancy; You already know, I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo! Needless to say, "Fancy" by Iggy Azaela is definitely that summer road trip with your girls kind of song. 


Maroon 5 recently released a new song as well called "Maps." It's upbeat and the background music really screams summer- if you ask me.


I'm not a huge Rita Ora fan, but this song is really good! It's called "I Will Never Let You Down." This  is the perfect song to just jam out to in your bedroom while you're getting ready for a summer date. No lie, I've already done this- the jamming out part, not the summer date. 


What kind of summer playlist would this be without the hit song "Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea? It would most certainly not be one! Head in the clouds...


I really like this song! I've found myself listening to this song while I'm just chilling in my room- "Take Me Home" by Cash Cash and Bebe Rexha. 



To conclude this post, "Sirens" by Cher Loyd is another fantastic song. If you don't have this song on your summer playlist, you have to add it.

I also really like "Am I Wrong" by Nico & Vinz, "Red Lights" by Tiesto, "Girls Chase Boys" by Ingrld Michaelson and "Not A Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake. My Summer Playlist has an infinitive amount of songs. 


Thanks for reading! Enjoy your summer! xx

Guilianna x

4 comments:

  1. Love this playlist! So many good summery songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playlist! :) Shower by Becky G., Problem by Ari and Sirens by Cher Lloyd are on repeat for me!

    Hope you can check out my blog! I like yours so i joined your site. I hope you can do the same :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you so much for commenting. xx

      Delete

AddToAny