Room Tour Collaboration

Rooms are a great way to express yourself. I found that my room represents me pretty well. Hopefully you get to know me on a deeper level through this post.

I am doing a room tour collaboration will Bella who is over at http://beautyblogsxo.blogspot.com/. She's a fantastic blogger. If you don't already know who she is, I would highly recommend you check her out.


When you first walk into my room you get a sniff of cinnamon from my wallflower. This is from Bath & Body Works. 


Right passed my closet, I keep a storage bin. It holds some extra blankets and sweat pants. 

Next I have my vanity. I got this for Christmas; and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's a lot bigger than my previous one which is very helpful.

On the left side I have a picture of my boyfriend and I, along with Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume. In the middle I have a few easy access items: hand cream, Urban Decay setting spray, lip balms, hair ties, and a nail kit. As for the right side, there's a deodorant, a contain of lip products, cotton balls, and another hand cream. 

In the drawers I have my other makeup products.

Left drawer- face products:
  • foundation
  • concealer
  • bronzer
  • blush
  • brushes

Right drawer- eye products:
  • mascara
  • eyeshadow
  • eyeshadow primer
  • eyelash curler
  • tweezer/scissors for eyebrows



My bed! So I actually don't use this plain black bed spread this often. I changed it about a week 1/2 ago because it was time for a change in sheets. The one I typically have on my bed throughout the year is a reversible comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond. It has a bunch of different cities on it. I have a picture of it in my last room tour for JOLLAP. 

My previous room tour (+2 years ago):


I really like this part of my room. On the top row I have a picture of family, a dream decorative piece and a candle. On the bottom shelf I have a picture of my sister and I along with a quote. In the center, I have a book. You know the kind of book you keep stuff in? I keep my pandora bracelet in there with random pictures. Underneath that, I have a piano music box, which was my grandmothers. Next to that, I have my communion plaque. And then in the last cube, I have two photo frames, my angel, and my retainer case. Very exciting.


My night stand: lamp, jewelry holder (holds my everyday bracelets), two hand creams, and my iHome. 


I'm still deciding how I want this to look. If you have any tips, please let me know. 

On the very left side, I have my Louis Vuitton bag. Then I have a few Paris themed boxes. The one closest to the wall holds a few of my everyday scarves. The other one holds my nail polishes. The other two pieces hold jewelry. And lastly, I have my mannequin. 


On my wall I have a picture of the Eiffel Tower from Home Goods.



My personal favorite part of my room: my desk! On the top, I have a bunch of pictures of just me and my friends!

On the main part of my desk I have two notebooks: a planner for my blog and a notebook for my blog. I also have Seventeen's Guide To Beauty. 


Thanks Bella for doing this collaboration with me. That contains my room tour. I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

Bella's Room Tour: http://beautyblogsxo.blogspot.com/2015/01/room-tour-collab-with-guillian-marie.html

Bella's Links:
Twitter- @beautyblogsxo
Instagram-@beautyblogsxo
Facebook-beautyblogsxo
Bloglovin- beautyblogsxo
Email- beautyblogsxo@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I would have changed my comforter so you can see which one I specifically purchased to match the rest of my room. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I'll be sure to check out your post as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete

AddToAny