January Favorites

January has been wonderful. I've been sticking to a workout routine and attempting to accomplish my 2015 goals.

Here are my January favorites:

Beauty


Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray- I've been using this setting spray ever since I got it. It makes my makeup last the whole day.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Nourishig Hand Cream by Bath & Body Works- This lotion smells amazing. I use it often before bed. 

Wondertruck Enchanted perfume by Taylor Swift- I am in love with all of the Taylor Swift perfumes, but this one is especially my favorite. I tend to go for more of an elegant look, and this perfume tops my whole look off. It's perfect. 

LUSH Lip Balm in Honey Trap- I'm going to purchase another one. During the winter season my lips tend to get really chapped. This lip balm cleaned them right up, (plus it smells amazing!)



Fashion



North Face- Very expensive, and oh so very worth it. The color is gorgeous and it's easy to wear over leggings, jeans, anything. I've been wearing it all month. 

Michael Kors wallet- My new wallet! I'm obsessed. It has several card slots and two money pockets. It's an easy way for me to stay organized within my purse.

Alex and Ani bracelets- My go-to accessories lately. They're silver, so they go with my entire wardrobe. Perfect!


Music


"Work" by Iggy Azalea- Sweet song! To be honest, I've actually had Iggy on repeat on Spotify. 


"Love Me Like You Mean It" by Kelsea Ballerini- The country sound is awesome! I love her voice!


"Bed of Lies" by Nicki Minaj, Skylar Grey- Overall, I love it! I typically fall for those songs that are relatable. 



I've been listening to "Young Blood" by Bea Miller at least everyday. She's my go-to artist on Spotify while I'm doing homework.

Random

iPad Mini 3- This was one of my big Christmas gifts. I am 110% in love with it. I spend my time watching YouTube videos and making blog posts. I also take it to school since it's portable. Most of my essays are composed on it. So glad I got it for Christmas!

Trivia Crack- If you don't know what Trivia Crack is it's an app. It's trivia, but you can play against your friends and family. I'm currently schooling my sister.

My braces are off- Biggest excitement ever! It's been a lot of fun taking selfies with no metal in my mouth. You wouldn't even know the excitement, haha!


Blogs


And of course there are so many other blogs that I'm obsessed with. I've been reading these blogs a lot over the past month. Lovely posts! They always have me craving more.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the mention sweetheart!! I was just scrolling through to see your newest post and saw you mentioned moi! <3

    Great favorites...especially that setting spray. I am obsessed with it. Can't wait till your next post.

    Linda - Boston Beauty Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Linda! I've been obsessed with your blog this past month. You've had some really great posts. Looking forward to your next post as well. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me! x

      Delete
  2. LOVE love love the Urban Decay all-nighter spray. It's one of my holy grail products for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! I've never had my makeup last this well before! Thanks for reading and commenting Kelsey! It means so much to me. x

      Delete

AddToAny