Accessories For Everyday of the Week

Looking for a way to instantly change your look over the week to make it even more glamorous? 

Try out these accessories to transform your look throughout the week:

// Sunday- Stacked Rings //



Going out to the mall with your friends? I've got you covered for when you meet that cute guy at the frozen yogurt stand. Try a simple nail design, and then amp up your look with some stacked rings. (Remember to apply lotion to your hands because he's going to want to check those cool rings out!)

// Monday- Ballet Flats //



Feeling preppy? Skinny jeans, a collared shirt, sweater, and ballet flats! Ballet flats instantly add a touch of girlyness to your look. Buy a comfortable pair in a versatile color like black. They're easy to throw on when you're running late and you have a math test first period.

// Tuesday- Flower Crown //



A flower crown can give you a boho vibe without overdoing it. If you're looking to experiment with a bohemian look, try wearing a small flower crown with loose curls. It's a perfect way to transition into the spring season too! I got my small flower crown from Pacsun.


// Wednesday- Charm Bracelet //



At this point we're all just trying to get through the week. We all have that special charm bracelet that are mom or grandmother bought. Maybe your boyfriend got it for you for your 6 months. Either way, you can totally use that to amp up your outfit. If you're wearing a simple tee and jeans. Add your charm bracelet for some sparkle. 


// Thursday- Bows //



Bows. Bows. Bows. Every girl need a bow. They can make your look more preppy or girly. I tend to curl my hair and do a half up, half down hairstyle. Very simple and can transform my look completely. You can look chic with a pair of leggings and an over sized sweater. It's the perfect look for that Thursday when you have a study date with your crush after school.

// Friday- Scarf //




There are so many different ways to wear a scarf to fit your style. Feeling lazy, try the first option. Nobody has to know. Feeling classy? Wear the 6th option. Either way you'll look glamorous!

I have so many scarves; I actually just got one for Christmas. It's beautiful. I can't wait to style it.


// Saturday- Skinny Belt //


Here's for the cool kids who actually have a party to go to! Wearing a dress? Add a skinny belt to show off your waist line. Or, if it's one of those hanging-out-party-type-things trying light wash jeans and your favorite band tee. You're guaranteed a conversation starter with that cutie from French. 


That concludes today's post. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great post idea! And I loooove the layered ring look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bella! Yes, I've been obsessed with layering my rings lately. I definitely want to get my hands on some mid rings. They look way cool! Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE charm bracelets. I have one that is a Brighton charm bracelet and one that is a normal chain charm bracelet and I love them both. I love anything that jingles and all anyways though. I am pretty sure my teachers hate it though when my charms are banging up against the desk during a test :) Great post, I loved reading it girl!!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juliana! You should incorporate them on one of your OOTD posts. I would love to see them. I have one silver charm bracelet that I rarely wear. I'm going to start getting into the habit of wearing it again. Hahahaha! If it's cute, you kinda have no choice but to wear it! (: Thanks for reading and commenting. Looking forward to your future blog posts. xx

      Delete

AddToAny