Summer Favorites 2015

Hello everyone! x

I hope you're all enjoying your transition to fall. Since summer is coming to a fast end, I thought I would share some of my favorites from the season with you all. I have some beauty, fashion, and music favorites!

I couldn't have survived the summer without these beauty products:

Beauty Blender

I absolutely love, love this beauty blender. I bought mine from Ulta towards the end of the spring season. I definitely see a huge difference in the application process of my foundation and concealer. You can see that this baby has been very loved.



H20+ Products

H20+ is definitely my go-to brand when buying shower products. I have gone through two exfoliators- my skin is super smooth! I've also gone through a few sample bath soaps and lotions. The products are to die for!



Nail Polish Duo

I love this combination for summer; I wore it a ton. It's so bright and fun!



Here are some of my fashion staples from the summer season:

Ran Bans

For those of you that don't know I am a glasses wearer- and I absolutely love my glasses. Glasses definitely a play a role in making your outfit chic and sophisticated. I purchased these prescription Ray Bans because (1) they're black, they go with everything and (2) Taylor Swift wore them in her "22" music video. The choice was obvious.



Black Flip-Flops by Michael Kors

Michael Kors is definitely one of my favorite designers. His pieces are so classic. I love these flip-flops because you can play them up or down depending upon the occasion. I typically make a casual outfit by pairing these shoes with ripped jeans, a solid tank, and silver bangles. (And let's not forget my Wayfers!)



British Exchange Shorts

Can we please have a moment for these shorts? They are super cute and scream summer to me! I need to move to Florida or something so I can wear them all year around!



Lastly, here are my music favorites: 


My music taste is definitely all over the place. Here are some songs that I've been obsessing over this past season:

10. "Bitch, Please!" by Jessi Smiles
9. "Emotion" by Carly Rae Jepsen
8. "How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris ft. The Disciples
7. "Poison" by Rita Ora
6. "Cool For The Summer" by Demi Lovato
5. "Sippy Cup" by Melanie Martinez
4. "California Lovers" by Tori Kelly
3. "Good For You" by Selena Gomez
2. "Mine" by Phoebe Ryan
1. "Not An Apology" album by Bea Miller

Bea Miller's "Not An Apology" album is definitely at the top of my list. I'm completely addicted to it. My personal favorites are "I Dare You" and "We're Taking Over".


That concludes my summer favorites! What are some things that you've been loving this summer?

Thanks so much for reading,

Guilianna

12 comments:

  1. I love reading favorite posts! I actually got a beauty blender the other day, but I still need to try it out.
    Great post. <3

    xx Christina
    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so exciting! It works wonders. You're going to fall in love with instantly. Thanks for reading and commenting, Christina! x

      Delete
  2. I seriously need to get my hands on a beauty blender! >.< And those shorts are the cutest thing!
    Thank you so much for sharing these, I will have to check out those songs :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes! They're absolutely amazing- flawless finish! Thank you! As for the songs I would highly recommend Bea Miller's album; it's incredible! Thanks for reading & commenting, Carla! x

      Delete
  3. The shorts are adorable and I love those glasses so much Ray ban is what always buy for my glasses. I really liked this post looking forward to your next one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Orla! I really need to pick up some shorts similar to those because I constantly wear them. Thanks for reading and commenting; it means so much to me. xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, my - those flip flops. I need those. ;) Thanks for sharing your favorites, Guilianna. Keep blogging!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super comfy; I would highly recommend them. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my post, Sanjana. It means so much to me. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with my Beauty Blender too! Great post - I love reading about monthly favourites :)

    kayspray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so quick and easy to use. Thank you so much, Kayspray! Same here. Looking forward to your future posts. xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mia! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my blog! x

      Delete